Weekly schedule 10/25/21 to 10/31/21

A gyrosphere event and it’s a whole week
2 tournaments I think it’s a hybrid of deinosuchus( Caz of the second Iconography) and another creature
Yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Ohhh and alpha 06 too
This week is a lot fun

9 Likes

I guess we have a busy week schedule this week,now I will have to wait until my lineup recovers for the first tournament.

3 Likes

Well mine will by the tournament begins
And get the amargosaurus

2 Likes

second is deinosuchus, first i cant find, but we see tomorrow

2 Likes

If its deinosuchus at friday then i will just need the monday tournament creature one then its a break for me.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s deinosuchus (unless he gets a hybrid) since it never happened that a tournament creature returned a few days after it’s release tournament at least since i remember . Not sure about the first tournament. Don’t recognize that background

3 Likes

it already hapenned in short time, but not very often

1 Like

Yes you got a point,Tourney creatures return after a few months so i think the background is mismatched again or they are hosting the deinosuchus tounament again for the hybrid.

2 Likes

Unless deinosuchus is part of the new mysterious hybrid i can’t see why it should be him

2 Likes

I think Sphenacodon had a similar background so it could be him. But they also give new background to creatures that didn’t had them. Gorgosaurus has the deinonychus background for example

2 Likes

I guess we will find more about the hybrid so i will be patient for it because patience is the key to success and hopefully its something good.

3 Likes

The first iconography is definitely new

1 Like

NOOO WHAT I LITERALLY JUST SPENT ALL MY BUCKS ON THE FOOD THING
literally have to save up again to do gyrosphere…

1 Like

Yeah, but the teaser was for scorpi, so I don’t think they will add another new creature, anyone has those iconography??

2 Likes

Yeah but even new iconographies can be made for old creatures

1 Like

I’ve found old alberto teasers and they are very similar with this week first tournament. And the second one is most likely deino.

7 Likes

If it is really Alberto and Deion, I hope I can get Alberto with only 3 runs in total, maybe something like 1200 trophy, I really want scorpius, I have a lot of dna an I decided that I am going to get him as my first tournament creature

3 Likes

I still have doubts it’s deinosuchus because no creature has ever returned a few weeks after it’s release tournament. And as i said a in game creatue could also recieve that iconography

5 Likes

1 creature already get hybrid fast once, it was pteronodon g2

2 Likes

Yep but pteraquetzal was added right after pteranodon gen 2s release and it didn’t had a return tourney if i remember correctly

2 Likes