Weekly Schedule 10/26/2020 - 11/01/2020

Bad news for @Jurassic_Fury No Pyroraptor

Loop again.

6 Likes

What is the Spooky Gyro?

1 Like

Sooooo we’re entering November, folks! :raised_hands:t4: Needless to say, Jurassic World : The Game has made our year more cheerful in it’s own beautiful way. From Allonogmius and Glythronax to Parasaurolophus Gen 2 and Sphenacodon along with a stop at the long-awaited (and long-necked!) Brachiosaurus’ station, The Game gave us loads of fun.

In a few days, it’ll be a full year since the absolutely amazing desicion of locking most of the base creatures, some without unlock events, took place.

Unlocks :
Monday – Bonitasaura/Ankylosaurus
Thursday — Mauisaurus/Kaiwhekea

Tournament : Yes
Boss : Yes
Gyrosphere : Yes

7 Likes

I don’t understand why my Post was split into this thread, this one was made earlier :thinking: nevermind

1 Like

Well this is just great I’m currently moving and this weekend I’m moving into my new house so I’m not going to be able to win this weekends tournament and I won’t be getting the boss battle statue

1 Like

Are you being serious? How can we manage both boss and tournament? Both are for land dinos, where we have to use. Both r important. This is really unfair

2 Likes

I guess the creature is amphibian.

5 Likes

@Nonthawath_777 yup and if you didn’t read my post earlier I will not be able to win the tournament

2 Likes

@Jurassic_Fury I hope it was Deinosuchus.

2 Likes

Another level 20 legendary for me.

1 Like

I’m hoping for a new amphibian, also do anyone know what is a spooky gyro and how will it work? It will take some effort to pull boss battle plus tournament plus regular events plus spooky.

2 Likes

Theres always next week! :wink:

2 Likes

Spooky giro? Here is your opponent

10 Likes

That looks better for a winter gyro. To me it looks icy, not scary imo.

1 Like

Wait until it stands in front of you. I’m sure you will be scared.
And it is not icy, it is pale because it is a ghost.

3 Likes

The paleness makes sense, but it looks icy to me.

3 Likes

Anyways, what do yall think the tournament will be? Im hoping for eryops myself. I need it for the badge.

4 Likes

That’s cool!!! It would be awesome if in the fight the game made loud sounds just to scare you

1 Like

Loud sounds like OOGABOOGABOOGABOOGABLORT?

2 Likes

It might be Metriacanthosaurus… Not trying to get hopes up in case it turns out to be not Metria, just guessing :crazy_face:

2 Likes