Weekly Schedule 10/26/2020 - 11/01/2020

It’s too late now. My hopes have been upped.

1 Like

Just a pre-message… I’M SORRY :pleading_face::joy:

Halloween gyro? Is it going to be the jp dinos corpses?

1 Like

Can’t be just me, right? RIGHT? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Oh, mines working fine

It did kick me out the game earlier after doing a ceno PvP so maybe that had something to do with prize drop

1 Like

Platinum Wheel has been kind to me…

At this point there are some VIP Creatures I can take to level 21+ but that’s going to be disastrous, and also I need a deeper lineup so yeah level 20 it is, for now at least.

2 Likes

It wouldnt be too disastrous at level 21, I say if you have a lot of one creature then go for it :facepunch:

A level 21 vips ferocity is just above a level 20 ostaposaur but just below a level 20 indominus.

Pteradactylus at 21 is much more helpful than level 20.

2 Likes

Wait so when’s the ankylosaurus unlock, 2nd november?

1 Like

Nope its today

What do you mean today? I can’t see it in the events section?

1 Like

It is not visible before. It will appear once the events start just log out then login and boom there it is.

4 Likes

Ohh, thank you
Good enough for me, ankylodocus is coming

2 Likes

I can make my anky back to level 20 now. Im happy

1 Like

When the Infinite Stage wants to be a bit too kind to you.

3 Likes

Oh if only…

My 3rd common pack in a row coming up next :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Got a little confused seeing this new Mystery Pack design at first, but I love it! Thoughts? :raised_hands:t4:

3 Likes

Looks good

And you can also get those alpha energy to feed you dinos upto level 100!

2 Likes

Damn that white pack looks so much better

1 Like

Thanks to the Tournament, I now have a second good Reef creature :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll be using him to complete the Aqua event (darn, forgot the name) tomorrow.

A little off-topic, this one… But since I had some time free, I decided to check out an old liking of mine and what do I find, something astoundingly similar to JWTG.

I know that RoB is also Ludia’s game but I never observed class advantage system in this game’s battles too.

2 Likes