Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule - 10/7 - 10/13

Another week, another tournament; this time in conjunction with a Community PVP Event which is our second entry to to END OF MONTH EVENT

2 Likes

For the record, I am not a fan of the seven event, plus a tournament weekend lineup

The good news is the PvP event is at the same time as the tournament so as long as there are no special requirements for the types of battles we should be able to complete the event.

4 Likes

Especially since the tournament is Jurassic.

But look at all the Jurassic PvE events they are throwing in there as well. A number of which I know use the same dinos as my tournaments. And that Dino Charge… that seems to have become a weekly event when before we saw these only rarely (at least I’ve gotten WAY better at doing them, but they are really time-consuming to do at least for me). Maybe some people spend their weekends just sitting at home doing all these dino battles, but I personally have a life outside this game too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Schedule update on events completed

1 Like

For anyone needing an event to skip today, I recommend the Rarity Rumble. I had to use lots of top level carnivore hybrids in order to get a super-rare

2 Likes

Update on daily events

1 Like

There is no event I like less then fight for funds. It is always on the edge for me and I ask myself each week if it is worth the tension that I have to suffer.
Right now I have to wait for cooldowns to see if I can win the last fight. If the AI switches on its brain I will not have a chance.
I need to strengthen my super care carnivores but I’m sure that they will change the enemy lineup once I’ve done so. It must be intended that they use super rare carnivores…take a look at super rare amphibians and you know why.

3 Likes

I agree with you Tommi. I think the intro of monostegatops and spinotasuchus threw the super rare balance off greatly.

1 Like

I did win with my lvl 40 Monostegotops, lvl 20 Spinatosuchus and lvl 40 Supranotitan. But only because the AI did exactly what it should do to let me win.
He attacked my Monostegotops each time with all he got until I had 4 reserves and then my two carnivores could finish the job.

1 Like

Not only that, but the lack of a super-rare Amphibian hybrid already had it off-balance

2 Likes

I had the same wait for cooldowns yesterday for the fight for funds. Ever since they switched to the super rare setup I have been working on leveling another set of carnivores so that hopefully I won’t have to wait for cooldowns once completed. The level 40 SR carnivores I also use in my Dominator lineups in tournaments so I figure they won’t go to waste even if they switch the way this event is setup.

2 Likes

Looks like this weekend’s tourney will be Metriacanthosaurus:

Excitement about Metriacanthosaurus? Not bad.

Excitement about the possibility of getting what we need to unlock that blankety-blank flying demon Metriaphodon? Huge.

3 Likes

Pretty happy if I win this one.

Not everyone needs it desperately, but this one is welcome to bring mine to its maximum level.

3 Likes

Extra copies are always welcome. That said, Eyrops and Bananogmius need tournaments/Clash of Titans events

5 Likes

@Andy_wan_kenobi Eyrops must have had a tourney recently. Pretty sure it was the first one I won and I haven’t won that many.

I can mostly agree with this. Though I’m getting far behind on hatching.

5 Likes

Eyrops was last available to unlock in November 2018

3 Likes