Weekly Schedule - 10/7/2019 - 10/13/2019

559 creatures to hatch…wow.
Looks like a very busy life for you.

Oh. Didn’t realise it was that long ago. I remember being happy that I won it after blowing all my db on cool downs all the way through and that I scraped through in the final hours. I also remember being underwhelmed when I actually looked at its stats. I wonder if there is any way I can see when I started playing. I know JWA was not released but that it was in development.

When you’re about to attack as Metriphodon:

Wt5j2c

I have one at level 7, and though i retain the scars of the early game defeats it caused me, it’s really useful

3 Likes

Update on weekly schedule with events completed And I’m four events away from fighting for the clash of titans should be done by Saturday if everything goes as planned

The more teeth event put a serious dent in my carnivore lineup:

1 Like

Same here. I used my level 20 VIPs, so I should be able to do a tournament run in about 6 hours

A very rough event to go opposite a tournament

1 Like

Luckily I almost never use those carnivores for tournaments and almost exclusively use them for PvE. I did use some of my level 30 VIP’s that were further down my lineup as fillers that I didn’t screen shot that will some times get used in tournaments but will hopefully not be an issue. Still need to do the hybrid event so I am hoping I didn’t put my self into a speed up issue with the more teeth event.

2 Likes

Only the first fight of the hybrid event is hard. The rest are those ‘mirror’ fights where you can select your weakest hybrids.

PS: This is meant to be a reply to @Sionsith, but for some unknown reason this seems not working for me for some time now.

2 Likes

Yup it was no issue, all events done for today, I will have to wait to complete this tomorrow after my carnivores cool down:

3 Likes

Yeah the More Teeth is one of those I have to think they purposely put up against a tournament to try and get players to pay for cooldowns. I think I ran up enough of a score to do it and not fall too far behind, because I do have to use most of my best tourny dinos to do it. But hate to ever miss on a Golden Pack as long as I’m still VIP.

Thanks for the tip on the hybrid event. I was planning to skip it due to the high chance of getting a fairly lame reward but sounds like it wouldn’t be too bad to do. I still have a few more events to complete to unlock the Clash since I have tended to skip the wheel spin ones, but not in any particularly rush on this one, particularly since I have no immediate need for the s-DNA with the pathetic stats on the new ptero.

2 Likes

Update on events for the week

Update on weekly events all completed

1 Like

What were the only herbivore rounds like?

It was 1 x v high lev herb vs herb. It then went to the other types in the other rounds (only 1 dino vs 1 high lev). Round 5 was 3 unrestricted against 3 random class not quite so high.

1 Like

@Keith have you found out anything else about the modded elite and advance spin wheel giving out prizes that should be on the novice wheel

2 Likes

They are still looking into it, but no new information.

1 Like