Weekly schedule 11/02/2020 - 11/08/2020

5 Likes

Looking forward to Phorusrhacos and the tournament. Also why does it say spooky gyro on monday?

1 Like

Is next weekend’s tournament for a Snow creature, a Woolly Mammoth perhaps?

9 Likes

still no metriacanthosaurus tournament…
i suppose is a mammoth tournament or Ludia finally add Dire Wolf?

2 Likes

Ohhhh plzz plzz plzzz i would love mammotherium in the future!

3 Likes

May be mastodon too

I finally get to unlock Phorusrhacos, and maybe Cenozoic unlock?

I mean it could be a Mastodon, Arctodus, or Eucladoceros, or Smilodon, but I want the Mammoth.

Eucladoceros and Mastodon had unlocks last December. Smilodon had an unlock in April. Woolly Mammoth last had an unlock in June 2019. Arctodus hasn’t had an unlock since it got bumped up to tournament status. Oh well.

2 Likes

There already is mammotherium, unless you are implying that you would love to unlock him?

1 Like

I think he means if it is a Mammoth tournament, that he would be looking forward to getting it’s hybrid, the Mammotherium

3 Likes

Im thinking that too.

1 Like

Wait what? I thought Spooky Gyro ended at the start of Monday… why is it still on that calendar?

1 Like

Probably 1k dbs for indoraptor XD

1 Like

Yeah i meant what @Bathory said…

1 Like

Hopefully its the mammoth fingers crossed…

2 Likes

Based on what you say, in guessing Arctodus. I’m hoping Woolly Mammoth just like the rest of you though.

1 Like

Speaking of mammotherium didn’t that thing had like 4000+ attack stat and it was Nerfed? Wow that thing would have even crushed snows it was really broken.

1 Like

Gyro ends on tuesday.

should be tuesday. time zone diff can make a difference.

That’s when smilodon was a super rare also

I’m hoping mammoth, but still wouldnt be too disappointed if it’s either smilodon, arctodus or mastodon.

1 Like