Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule 11/11 - 11/17

Next week’s schedule of events

Two unlock events for those above level 30 and a tournament. Other than the tournament, the week looks pretty light, and that is not a complaint

5 Likes

Oh my I need bonitasaura

2 Likes

Sigh. Instead of unlocks for aquatics or cenos I actually need we get Ankylosaurus?? I get that some players may now need unlocks for ones removed from the missions, but come on… that should be an event for a month or so in the future, not immediately. Versus ones that have not been included for months and months and months and are needed for hybrid making. (Geosaurus not being one of those either!)

And am I the only one frustrated that now Ludia seems to be reducing the number of events with Golden Pack rewards??? As far as I can tell, the only one in the whole week is the mod event (possibly two…not sure about More Teeth)… since the Dino Charge is now low levels only. It seems that reducing chances at getting LPs has become a target along with the reduction of DBs. I’d been noticing this with the PvPs as well which have long since ceased to be a great way to farm more LPs as a benefit of the VIP membership. Just one more thing that is going to make me think twice about renewing when the time comes. If there’s so few ways to earn LPs, what’s the point??

Bonitasaurus, the original “good dinosaur.” :sauropod:

2 Likes

Do the Ankylosaurus event. I got 500 dino bucks from the pack, and it wasn’t very hard.

1 Like

I felt cheated. Was supposed to get one of each of the Card 3 possibilities, according to these numbers. :grinning:

Can’t complain too much though… I got 750 DBs from the pack!

3 Likes