Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule 11/11 - 11/17

It seems to me that I should not use a carnivore in the first slot as meat shield. In that case the AI thinks it is dangerous and does not attack with all it got. In those cases I nearly always lost the fight in the end.
If I use a herbivore or amphibian who can survive his first attack in the first slot, he attacks and gives me time to build up enough reserves for the rest of my team.

I’ve tried the old boss strategy some weeks ago but it did not work.

I now used my lvl 20 Monostegotops as meat shield, Spinotasuchus as 2nd who was ready again and a Metrialong as third.
What should I say…I won.

1 Like

Thanks, but I think they should listen to everyone.
Everyone who spends time to post in this forum has something to say.

4 Likes

But not related. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh of course they should. But I meant that you so rarely have a complaint that clearly something has to be REALLY bothersome for you to bring it up. :grinning:

2 Likes

My complaints come and go. Like everything about this game one should not take it too seriously.

2 Likes

I watched your video, they are getting better and better.
What you are doing is totally different from what others do, for example The gaming beaver.
Their videos are more or less just entertainment, yours contain very valuable information about the gameplay.
I sometimes thought I could hear your brain working.

One suggestion from my side. If you turn the music of or lower its volume it would be much easier to understand you.

Keep on doing this.

PS: It’s a relief for me that I use almost the same strategy as you do and that it sometimes ends in guessing and hoping.

3 Likes

I would add that there are actually a lot of videos out there of battle gameplay. Not that I don’t like seeing another if it’s well explained, but there’s more to the game than just battles. I’d love to see some of how you might look at your current lineups, etc. and decide what to hatch and/or evolve next for instance. Or work on a park to improve coin production. That kind of thing. That’d be pretty unique… and helpful to new players especially.

1 Like

I already use the same stradegy at many of my battles and it is really efficient . I call it "the first line sacrifice " .

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestions @Tommi and @Mary_Jo. I am planning on doing tutorials on various areas of the park. I am playing with the volume levels on each video trying to find the sweet spot. I like the game noise in the video but the game naturally has an increase in volume when it goes into battle mode unfortunately, that being said I will continue to tweak the the volume.

@Tommi educated guessing and hoping :crazy_face:.

@kingCRAGGERcroc this method is one of the best ways to ensure the AI makes the same move, at least on its first move, giving you the advantage for potentially the rest of the match if played correctly

4 Likes

@Sionsith I think you have been giving valuable information to all of us players old and new keep up the awesome work you have been doing to help everyone have a positive experience

5 Likes

Hit the jackpot at Stakeholders’s Visit

5 Likes

Congrats. I was already super grateful getting 1,000 this morning, :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Same for me. What a day to celebrate. :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

I agree with @Tommi completely. Being in a tutorial/educational format sets you far apart from many other Jurassic World Youtube content posters. Even the ones who do have ‘tutorial’ vids are a far shade away from the well structured and more to the point videos that you are putting out.

I mighty suggest a layout video (which I’d hazard a guess you’ve already pondered) in the future as this seems to be a very common question asked.

I myself am finding the 'Collect certain amount of coins from certain buildings with certain percentages missions increasingly grating. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Has anyone besides me noticed that there is no SDNA reward for todays VIP event?

I can confirm this as well:

@Keith and @Ned I know this was getting looked into from the issue earlier in the week…

Will the same resolution be sent out today?

2 Likes

Hi @Tommi, the team is showing the missions on their devices, can you close and reopen your device and see if it appears?

3 Likes

Unfortunately it does not appear, but I have to say that I already completed the event. I’m afraid that even if it would have helped the system may now have no reason to show me the mission. It may think that I already collected it.

1 Like

Hmm. Check your in-game mailbox, you should have your rewards waiting for you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hmm. Got it, very good service from the entire team and notably fast.
Thank you very much @Keith.
But it’s interesting, how can you conclude from my nickname in this forum to my game account?

5 Likes