Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule 11/16 - 11/22

I am still think how to manage line up to play both tournaments.

11 Likes

Will be getting ready to make a ostapasaurus in the near future :sparkles:

3 Likes

Wait whats wrong with the tourney lmao

2 Likes

What are the community events ??

3 Likes

Can someone explain me why do we have to use jurassics in 2 freakin tournaments thats going to be for the whole week?

4 Likes

This either means something bad or something good . For me I think it’ll be bad.

4 Likes

They are just like do this and do that and once it completes rewards are given like dna, bucks s-dna packs etc etc.

4 Likes

Lmao i fused most of my dinos this week and this happens

4 Likes

Exactly . My lineup has changed a bit . And I’ve spent more than half of my DNA and now I’m sitting at 25k DNA

3 Likes

So what finishes do you need in long tournaments like these two?

3 Likes

Man make us use aquatics for a aquatic tourney. Why jurassics?

3 Likes

1800+
10 Salamences

2 Likes

This type of tournament had happened before? So …1800+ trophies in both ? Nice . + Everything else . So … Not doing modded PvP for the whole week . And also might consider making ankylodocus in these 2-3 days

3 Likes

5 Likes

How are we supposed to do 2 tournaments at the same time I mean if you can then that’s a lot of bucks and DNA and vip points

1 Like

Maybe @Ned could shed some light on why there are two tournaments happening at once

2 Likes

I’m thinking I’m only going to commit to the first tournament. The second one looks like it’s gonna be Aquatic so I’ll just throw my secondary teams at it and hit Hunter or maybe Predator and go all-out on the Jurassic one. Both tournaments are Jurassic correct?

3 Likes

Yes look at the bottom

1 Like

I should be able to knock both out, but they’re a week long. Depending on what the Dominator minimum will be, that’s a lot of battles.

3 Likes

Are these not bracketed? By my calculations and tournament history trends there’s supposed to be a bracketed tourney this or next week

2 Likes