Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule 11/18 - 11/24

New schedule posted. In the Facebook post, they announced a VIP tournament Friday-Monday morning. There is some sort of community event happening over the weekend as well

3 Likes

I like the fact that there is no tournament. I spended almost all my bucks at the current one , and I have no intention to spend more

I hope I already have Psephoderma unlocked, since I don’t get an opportunity to unlock it because my level is too high. And it’s needed for the hybrid, so a fairly important unlock. Not sure how to tell for sure if I have it unlocked yet or not when I do have one waiting to be hatched. I recall someone mentioning using the filter for Locked in the Creature Glossary but a lot of ones I know aren’t unlocked yet aren’t appearing on that list. At least the Megistotherium is one I need to. I thought I’d unlocked it since I already have a level 40 AND a level 30, but when I went to buy another to finish off making a second level 40 I found it was still locked! That’s one of the ones that doesn’t appear under the Locked filter too.

Use the filter in the market. It’s much more reliable

Per the Facebook announcement, there is a VIP Tournament

Oh thanks. Cool it’s not in there. A couple other SR aquatics are though, so hope I’m not going to be locked out of getting THOSE in the future.

1 Like

Same calendar but with the VIP tournament in it.

3 Likes

Thanks. Since you’re sharing, care to enlighten us if the prize creature in said tournament?

You are going to need a larger sheet very soon.

3 Likes

Yes but I am not VIP so …

Wednesdays Stakeholder visit will be a good event for VIP folks this week, I might even spend the DB to take an extra spin on the wheel.

3 Likes

I usually never do this but you are right.

Yes, I was thinking the same. Particularly if it has a good chance of getting me to the next 10K pack with the associated points back that has.

I did a bunch of regular PvPs today since that’s the best chance to get more LPs. Managed to rack up about another 1500 or so I think. Got a few decent DNA rewards as well, but having to use my very best stuff to even GET the Elite prize wheel. Can’t get it at all with my aquatics and cenos. So frustrating. It’s not like the rewards were THAT great for the cost already, Ludia, that you had to ratchet up the levels needed to get them.

Latest Video:

1 Like

Would it make sense to have all of these on one thread so newer players can binge watch? Or are they posted somewhere else as well so that they can find all of them at once? Love that you’re doing this!!

1 Like

Well, certainly you can click through to Chris’ YouTube channel and view all the ones he’s added and Subscribe to it as well…as well as give him Likes and all the associated support that goes around doing these things. That would be more beneficial to him than just viewing them embedded on a 3rd party site like this. But yeah, if it’s not considered too much self-promotion a thread specific for them would be nice.

3 Likes

I am not sure if I can create a specific thread, maybe I could under the community content section, I will look into that.

Thank you @Mary_Jo for the previous post!!

On a side note how was the fight for funds event for folks today, mine seemed to be a much easier three rounds than the previous week. Checking to see if I got lucky or if it might have been a global change in the event for everyone?

1 Like

You’re welcome! I know how these things work, so I do try to give my support in the ways that are most meaningful to those putting time into helping other players.

Yes, my F4Fs was definitely easier today, mainly due to having lots of herbivores. But the AFS seemed easier too, so that was definitely appreciated over the last couple weeks. I still need to wait out a single CD with my last battle having all carnivores again, but probably could complete it based on the AFS of the opponents with what I have now, but figure it’s worth waiting a few hours just to have a more guaranteed win. I am still working on adding another Supranotitan which is all I would have needed to finish it without CDs.

1 Like

First I thought too that it was easier, there was even a herbivore in the first fight.
But the last fight crashed me twice, first his last creature blocked with 4. In my second try he did not block at all.
It was like flipping a coin…first I lost…second my opponent won.
I have to wait for cooldown again. I’m not sure if i will have the time tomorrow for another try before it expires.

2 Likes

Uggh that sucks. I definitely try to get to the final opponent with enough points to guarantee a win either way but that’s definitely hard to do if you can’t get 4 points reserved off the first… which is often a problem in this one with the lack of amphi hybrids to counter those spinos.

2 Likes