Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule - 11/22/2021 - 11/28/2021

Even if ludia wanted to play it safe like they did with the latest gillicus tournament and have one unlock opportunity using jurassics and the other using cenozoics I and many others would welcome that challenge, this way younger parks will have an equal chance at unlocking said creature too.

6 Likes

Since we get a tournament every week now (didn’t used to be that way, feel like an old timer making a reference to a time from the past) there should be a rotation of the tournaments each month…

1. Jurassics (what we normally get)
  2. Aquatics based battling (could be straight forward or bracketed)
  3. Cenozoic based battling (straight forward or bracketed)
  4. MODs or rules based (any creature type)
  5. On those special months where a fifth tournament lands in the month something off the wall like a rules tournament using only level 10 or lower amphibians, or only hybrids lvl 31+. This could really be anything including the now boring straight Jurassic tournaments.

But the fact that we get for the majority of our tournaments just straight Jurassic week after week after week with a different tournament sprinkled in every third or fourth month is not enough variety.

10 Likes

Agreed, but please have the mod tournament rotate in only once a year, lol. Or like @Aether_12 said have the double tournament again (one regular one mod).

2 Likes

Didn’t we have one tournament about a few months ago for gillicus that was modded?

2 Likes

There goes my first Dominator win

1 Like

lol were u planning to win… you probably can do a 5 day with your lineup tho…

1 Like

Yes, so please no more mods for another year :grin:

2 Likes

Remember when they lasted a whole month, then a week, then one weekend a month. Back in March madness I won all of them

1 Like

What did u offer for trade?

No one’s excited for the new X2 LPs period yet? Haven’t seen a seperate thread for this, a couple of posts on the other threads.

Haven’t be all waiting for this promised occasion? Am I missing something? :neutral_face:

3 Likes

I guess that’s because we’ve spent all our LPs couple of weeks ago and no real spending spree is possible yet :wink:

I was only able to buy 16 x 10 K packages… that’s how much I saved since then…

1 Like

But I think there is a huge point being missed out. The fact that this is a period not for a buy out, but for a huge saving instead. Filling up your LP bank much more rapidly than usual.

At least that is what I’m planning for. After I reach at a certain mark, maybe then I consider to open up a bunch of 10ks to make it up for it. Floating around 70k, a buy out is nothing but jumping off a cliff without any equipments for me, considering that I’m a continuous PD buyer and a seeker for every Prestosuchus/Proceratosaurus available with LPs. That’s why. 🙇🏻‍♂️

3 Likes

Yes, that is different approach, I was thinking which one to choose, but then decided I’ll just spend what I saved so far. Also, there was double LP return with every 10K pack, so I think it was a good deal either way…

3 Likes

Ahh, the moment I was just thinking that I pulled this off with ease, today’s modded Herb PvE decided to make me a surprise. :anguished:

It copied my mods leaving me with absolute nothing! Its last one was carrying a Randomize and one of them ended up with a Mirror using my weapon against me! :exploding_head: Bad news is, it would be still an endless game either case, even if they drop down to zero like I did. I had to quit.

Then, I decided to risk my 2 remaining Terrifies hoping for that trauma not to repeat. And, it almost happened till the Steal I got from the Shuffle which was generated by the Randomize at the very first place (yeah I know😂), thankfully helped me get my second Terrify back and we all ended up like this.

After I eliminated their first, dominace was now certain.

These weekend moddeds are full of surprises. But surprises like an oversized jumper that makes you itchy even by looking at it. :joy:

5 Likes

Key phrase: “Not enough variety”! I support! With all due respect and gratitude.

A bit of myself! And again: the Bosses added to the game did not become any special significant element in the development of the park. I will modestly assume that for intermediate + level players the offered prizes for completing Boss-events are not of any interest. The drop rate of the Platinum Rewards Pack is still a fiction. It is possible to expand the functionality of Trade Harbor would make the accumulated cards a more valuable resource. Make it (functionality) more intelligent and less random. For example, Chanya might offer players cards of blocked creatures in exchange for one or more cards of another creature of the same or different rarity.
Summary: 1. Adding Bosses to the game is a great idea, but with undiscovered potential that can diversify the usual events.
2. Perhaps Chanya will try to realize herself in Floristry :cherry_blossom:, and not in smuggling?! :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Keith will we ever see any diversity in the unlock? It is getting a little boring seeing kaprosuchus every other week with microposaurus, ankylosaurus, and ostafrikasaurus in between.

1 Like

I doubt it, given that all the rest of the locked creatures are hidden in the “amber” actually more like grind boss vs boss get 1/4 of legendary market. there are common/rare unlock weeks though every now and then

3 Likes

Never any good ones like pyroraptor

1 Like

Yeah as i mentioned all the non-earth shattering locked creatures are now in amber market

1 Like

I’m aware. But y did they change it in the first place

1 Like