Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule 11/23/20 - 11/29/20

You’ve got options:

1. Mass-level for the next 14ish hours to get above 35 before the new events roll over.

2. Wait a few months for Quetzelcoatlus to cycle back through. It comes around approximately every 2 months, always at level 35+.

If anyone is close to level 60, I’d get busy leveling. Hyneria hasn’t been available since its inaugural unlock back in March, and that after being released, but not unlockable, for about a year prior. Geosaurus, on the other hand cycles through for upper-level players ever 2-3 months

5 Likes

Great! Sexy DNA and SDNA with Boss! I love it since my goal is having 1,000,000 dna by December and then going crazy spending it :joy:

3 Likes

By the way is this all we get for Thanksgiving? We get Indominus Rex for Halloween and a big bad Dodo for Thanksgiving?

Oh wait. Ooooooooh. Turkey OOOOOOHHHHH I get it now lol

6 Likes

For the upcoming tournament I think I’ll try and get 1500 cups by Saturday morning and then have it done and over with

1 Like

Well nice, Hyneria after a long time! That Tournament is definitely for the new Sinoceratops.

4 Likes

Well. If I succeed in tackling the 2 ongoing tournaments with my current lineup then I’ll be much more comfortable with the upcoming tournament

2 Likes

same here @Rey one tournament win will give confidence, right?

2 Likes

Nope . I want both . I think I’ll get both too cause rn both my tournaments have they’re 100 place in Dom at around 1400… and since it’s the last 8 hrs I don’t think the bottom for my tournaments will go above 1600… And even if it does I’m sitting at 1200 dB… So I’ll spend some to secure a Dom win in both . That . Will give me confidence

1 Like

sure same here but planning only nodo

The prize drop was good to me this morning…

5 Likes

@Bobby_Farmer OMG ditto! I got one Suchodus and one Proceratosaurus pack as well, forgot to screenshot the Suchodus in excitement of checking out which pack that was!

6 Likes

Right on @Jurassic_Fury it was exciting. That makes up for the coins and food I was getting from prize wheel in tournaments last go round lol

2 Likes

And moreover, despite the Prize Drop coincidence, our replies on both separate threads were also at the same time. :raised_hands:t4::joy:

1 Like

@Jurassic_Fury Yeah, I noticed that! Now to the two Dominator Packs…

1 Like

Ah yes! Two Tournaments, both a week long, running simultaneously… Comes to an end in less than an hour! :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

That’s right! Just when I was getting a bit demotivated in the game, the prizes come… bring them on :point_up:t3:

1 Like

Got the same this morning. Two Dominator packs and this 50K VIP pack made it a great LP day :smile:

2 Likes

Any VIPs notice the extra instant fuse seems to have its own 7 day timer? This is good, right? I mean, if it reloaded both automatically at the end of one 7 day timer would be nice, but I don’t think that’s the case here.

3 Likes

Tournament is Sinoceratops

2 Likes

Yes I noticed this, had to find something to fuse this morning worthy of an instant fuse haha

2 Likes