Weekly Schedule 11/29/21 - 12/5/21

Hopefully tournament is Stygymoloch, I’ll skip all PVE for it :pray:t2:

Also 2 Camp Cretaceous events, the Welcome to Camp Cretaceous and the Carnotaurus one

8 Likes

Could also be the new smilodon. The background looks like the desert biome from the trailer

5 Likes

It’s a VIP tournament tho… but yes we’ve had a new VIP Anky G2 so makes sense

Interesting

2 Likes

Would it be snow or Savannah? Could also be proceratosaur or tarbosaur though.

5 Likes

And Stygy :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

i dont recognize tournament background, but i dont think is a stygy, maybe new one?

2 Likes

One day tournament? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Nevermind, it seems to be the Carbo tourney. :joy:

4 Likes

A new vip coming :thinking:

2 Likes

Well probably snow. I don’t think they make gen 2s different classes than their originals. But yeah could also be proceratosaurus considering his purchase time is ending soon

2 Likes

Looking spicy, love the camp creteous, maybe we will get a few good lock creature out of this maybe even indo or paras gen 2 as like a 1%reward

3 Likes

Several Gen 2’s are of different Rarity. Ankylosaurus, Triceratops, and Pteranodon spring to mind

5 Likes

Rarity yes i meant that no gen 2 is a different class (sorry writing mistake. But both mosas are the same rarity for example so gen 2s could be the same rarity

2 Likes

Honestly a one day tourney might be fun

3 Likes

As long as you were available for a quick run, the one day VIP tournaments were fun. Originally, they only required about 130 trophies. The last two required 400-450 trophies

4 Likes

There is no one day tournament. It is the final day of the current one.

4 Likes

I will bet on tarbosaurus for the VIP tournament, I am based on the order of the tournaments, the last 4 VIP tournaments follow the same order as last year so.

The same can be stygli although according to the order that would be the following.

4 Likes

Yeah, there isn’t, but someone made the joke that there was, but then we started talking about how it might actually be fun if we got one.

2 Likes

According to this, the gyrosphere should end the same as the tournament and the boss, but the game tells me otherwise :thinking: @Keith

3 Likes

The dodos got mad that their boss got defeated and decided to leave a day early lol
But for real idk

4 Likes

Monday is the last day of that 2 times LPs right? Better open up some 10ks before it ends, should I?

3 Likes