Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule 12/16-12/22

4 Likes

I already have the Therizinosaurus unlocked, but still look forward to the battles.

1 Like

Me also. Didn’t we just have a Synthetoceras unlock event though? Just curious.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing @G-ReptilianFoot because I have a few of them.

1 Like

Week of August 5. Ludia does seem to gravitate toward certain creatures more frequently

4 Likes

Thank you @Andy_wan_kenobi because I could not remember the timing.

1 Like

This will be my third time participating in a Synthetoceras unlock event and I have only been playing for about 4 months.

1 Like

Looks like I still need Synthetoceras.

2 Likes

I was mistaken. There was also a Synthetoceras release the week of 11/4

2 Likes

FYI - one of the pages on my game spreadsheet is a history of all the weekly unlocks. They definitely seem to have ones that rotate in more frequently than others.

4 Likes

The s-DNA for PVE has switched over. 90 units short for another Tapejalocephalus. Didn’t reach enough Sarcosuchus s-DNA for another Diplosuchus either. Oh well. Bring on more Spinotasuchuses

3 Likes

And as everyone expected Indominous gen 2 is coming …

4 Likes

I’ve decided to stay hype for Indom GEN 2, especially with the GEN 2 re-balancing. Hopefully the less then stellar GEN 2 (thus far) are made all the worth while by this big guy.

Yes.That is right.

Today is dinobucks day on Twitter and Facebook. Don’t forget to collect it.

3 Likes

What is that? Never knew about it.

Today’s video:

3 Likes

Did anyone else notice the pack change on the tournament this weekend :frowning:?

Ludia please consider changing the tournament packs back to the previous setup.

1 Like

I hadn’t noticed, but I’m going to have myself a look now.

Having had myself a look…yes, please good gracious Ignatius change the packs back please Ludia. The tournaments are already hard work. :woozy_face:

In case anyone is wondering what @Sionsith is referring too.

The pack gives you a Mastodon, 500DB, 273,500 food, and 2500 DNA exclusively.

An added layer of excitement for me on Tournaments is what I will get in packs aside from the creature.

It’s nice that the coins have been removed but please give us the chance at getting more DNA and DB even if the first two cards are 50/50 DNA or DB (which I feel like that’s what they were) and then 33/33/34 on the last card being Food/DB/DNA we at least have a chance at a better reward.

2 Likes