Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule 12/2 - 12/8

I am in alignment with @Andy_wan_kenobi, they are the last two tournament unlocks that I am waiting for:

All of the other ones have been offered at least once in the last year where Bananogmius has not been offered in more than a year and a half and Eucladoceros has never been offered since it is a newer creature

2 Likes

Strange that the rarest tournament creature seems to be, a fish.
My pick would be Darwinopterus because pterosaur. I’d also like a shot at the Megalosaur, since i need it for the hybrid emperor of health

2 Likes

‘Don’t play this game if you are tired’.
Wise words, terrible things could happen. You are not the only one who suffered from unexpected bucks vanishing.

PS: Don’t be surprised that you do not receive any likes from me on YouTube. I’m kind of paranoid about social media. Certain forums not included of course.

3 Likes

Lol no worries.

1 Like

Anyone have any ideas as to what this is? It’s on the twitter feed. Probably the tourney creature since the other unlocks aren’t pteros

Based on our discussion back in April, I’m going with Darwinopterus of the current tournament pterosaurs

Edit: All that said, is the purple background a hint to a hybrid nature?

2 Likes

I was wondering that as well. Maybe they are releasing Tapejalosaurus as a tournament unlock due to the SDNA? Hoping they post an update on Twitter tomorrow

1 Like

I don’t think it’s Darwin, the head crest goes the wrong direction in the picture, looks like it will be a new creature, that’s my hope.

3 Likes

My thoughts and hope as well. :crossed_fingers:

The crest of this pterosaur has a direction to front and reminds me the crest of Einiosaurus. There is a possibility to be a Darw. and Einiosaur hybrid . I hope I am wrong because I want Einiosaur for an other hybrid

Hope Einiosaur does not get a hybrid :joy:. It’s the ONE tournament creature i could not unlock (internet issues) since becoming tournament-ready.

I’m with you on this!!

For the exact same reasons.

1 Like

Watching closer to the photo you realise that the thing that mislead us to be an Einiosaurus crest , is just the other limb of the pterosaur , beside the crest .
20191204_202716
So , we do not have to afraid abou Einiosaurus. This is just Darwinopterus

4 Likes

I was wondering if it is a claw from the other hand but it seems out of place and disproportionate compared to the one that should be in the foreground on the left.

1 Like

Sadly it is not a hybrid:

5 Likes

Hello Darwin! Love another attack Pterosaur

1 Like

This is what I was expecting. I wouldn’t have suspected otherwise if not for the deceptive purple.

On the plus side this’ll be my first tournament pterosaur, so it’s all good. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Great… finally a relaxed weekend after super hectic last week.

Latest video:

3 Likes

I’m a little bit disappointed that I found nothing from Ludia for St Nicholas Day so far.:santa:

2 Likes