Weekly Schedule 12/20/21 - 12/26/21

Quite a boring Christmas week to be honest. Highlights are Gen 2 Fury, Maelstrom 06 and tournament which probably is Mylodon or Wooly Rhino :thinking:

8 Likes

Megalodon! Yay!

3 Likes

They could get us a Christmas special event

3 Likes

Looks like COT is ending this week too.

1 Like

I believe that tournament icon is new. At least, it doesn’t match what was previously used for woolly rhino or mammoth (or smilodon or euclaodecos for that matter). So either arctodus or something new perhaps?

2 Likes

Either the new one arctodus, or I think Eucladoceros? Not sure but those are my guesses

1 Like

i do think mylodon has the highest probability

1 Like

High chances this could be woolly rhino as friday will be the release of its hybrid.

2 Likes

I’d normally agree given the new hybrid, but it doesn’t match what was previously used for the rhino:

4 Likes

Yeah it must be rhino due to the new hybrid coming

3 Likes

3 things may be possible here then.

A. Woolly rhino has a new tournament iconography (highly possible as creatures have had updated iconographies to their previous tournament)

B. The other component that was speculated to be diprotodon based on the newsletter picture is actually mylodon and we get woolly rhino next week. (Also quite likely)

C. Ludia is stepping out of their comfort zone and making the new hybrid more exclusive by not having a woolly rhino tournament so soon and this creature for the week is mylodon instead. (Probably the least likely as they havent done this for years and with the hybrids release on xmas eve that would be a low blow for sure)

10 Likes

Agree on all counts. I’m not an expert, but the icon also doesn’t seem to match what I know about mylodon; a snowy conifer forest isn’t exactly a match for its likely habitat. Ludia hasn’t always been entirely accurate with things like that though (mylodon probably should have been a cavern creature, for instance, but we know that’s not the case).

Right now I’m leaning toward this actually being an arctodus tournament (so option D?), and think it’s possible that could be the other hybrid component. I can definitely see the argument for diptrodon, but we’ve been surprised in the past. That seems more likely to me than mylodon, since Ludia would at least be staggering new releases a bit. It’ll be interesting to see how this goes!

3 Likes

what new hybrid?

1 Like

5 Likes

Thanks did not see this one

1 Like

Probably the wolly rhino for the new hybrid. Wished we had a Diprotodon unlock too. Good thing i already have Diprotodon maxed

2 Likes

Also new update is coming

2 Likes

Isn’t that the current update 56 iconography?

1 Like

Its not i think. At least i have different icon.
Screenshot_2021-12-20-13-15-21-43_92b64b2a7aa6eb3771ed6e18d0029815

2 Likes

Is the loading screen different or ?