Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule 12/28/2020 - 1/03/2021

Me too andy wan kenobi

2 Likes

Ummm… This thread says the week is from 12/28 to 12/03 lmao.

What is no ko battle?

This is where you can not have any of your creatures die, damage is okay even to 1 health point is okay, but any creatures goes to zero and that run is done. You have to start over and all of those creature are now on cool down.

6 Likes

Same here. Unfortunately we have them fairly frequently. Not a fan of rhamphorhynchus

1 Like

We have No KO battled frequently? I can’t even remember the last time we’ve had one. It’s had to be several months. I’m no fan of them either, but I think they’re pretty infrequent (at least since the last one).

Lower levels have them as a weekly event, I believe

2 Likes

You are correct this event is a rare occurrence now days. About 2 ish years ago they were more frequent.

2 Likes

Ooooo interesting

Sundays on even number weeks have Dinosaur Preservation for levels 8-39. I assume that’s the No KO Event. I could be wrong

3 Likes

Dino Preservation is the No-KO event …

3 Likes

Thank you for educating me, I had no idea. That would be pretty frequent for those levels then.

1 Like

Another tournament herbivore . Yay .

2 Likes

8 Likes

We’d need a meme thread for that.

2 Likes

lol, that’s true, but for newbies as me it’s good everything

1 Like

If the design/colour scheme isn’t good I won’t be playing thei tournament for sure

2 Likes

Yeah, I would also play it. I’m not exactly a newbie nor a very experienced player, but if there’s a Tournament it’s worth playing for…

… Because I don’t have any other hobby :grimacing::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone notice the no KO event in the battle menu in a few days? It isn’t in the posted schedule.

Yeah, we were discussing it a bit earlier in the thread