Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule 12/28/2020 - 1/03/2021

3 Likes

It just me or are these two different statues on the VIP only decorations pack?

I have never seen the one on the pack while the one in the pack is the standard Mr. DNA statue.

2 Likes

The actual Mr. DNA statue has the same eyes as on the pack cover, which the pic inside the pack lacks. However, it has the base from the one inside the pack. I’ve kept all mine over the last year so double checked and there is only the one version. Strange

1 Like

Does anyone know if the no KO event difficulty gets harder in the second round or no? It’s been forever since I played one

The second match might be a bit harder but not much

i remember that in KO PvE i used only one creature vs 3 this is the safest way lol the chosen one was gorgosuchus :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Offerings seem so low, I think I am gonna skip this one even without touching it.

If I am not wrong it has already been revealed on the weekly schedule, at least for one of her early stages. If you zoom in the boss events, you are gonna see the exact same posture of her standing against the Omega 09 and with the one announced as a shadowy image in the official Twitter page of JW:TG (Quite an observation right? :wink:).

1 Like

It’s gon be the same model obviously but like … if it’s colour scheme sucks . I ain’t unlocking

2 Likes

I’m definitely going for the Triceratops :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Same, cant wait to see what its stats are like, I’m hoping it’s got good attack 1,000+

2 Likes

Found this in the JWA latest (Instagram)…

Would you guys wanna see him in JWTG? I think this is an old hybrid in JWA but in my opinion it looks :fire: I’d love to see him as our much requested Glass Canon Amphibian. Thoughts?

3 Likes

We would need a gen 2 postosuchus and could be fused with sphenacodon

3 Likes

I’d actually quite like a Posto Gen 2 if it means Postimetrodon as our Glass Canon amphibian.

4 Likes

Sphenocodon? Most likely to be fused with a lvl 40 Dimetrodon by looking at its name. Don’t you think? Oh sure if it is that way as you told in JWA then ok, I dunno much about that game.

2 Likes

Maxed priotrodon+Posto sdna

1 Like