Weekly Schedule 12/6-12/12

Thournamentmight be a new creature

6 Likes

Mylodon? :thinking: From what I remember, she is a snow cenozoic, so it matches the iconography.

6 Likes

Either mylodon or arctodus

2 Likes

images-8

Intersting

4 Likes

i think is that mylodon, i never get arctodus :-/ but mylodon looks adorable as arctodus in the game

3 Likes

It looked cute even in real life. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m doing COT earlier this week just so I can get this mythical snowy guy

1 Like

Sad that the Nasutoceratops Showdown event will not unlock the dinosaur. For a moment there, I was hopeful…

2 Likes

I don’t even see it anymore, did anyone complete it??

2 Likes

i dont have that event too…

hmmm no trailer for new creature, maybe tournament is finally Arctodus…

2 Likes

yes, I was more thinking about flyer, Becasue the background looks like cloud

1 Like

weekend off from tournaments was nice, guess it will be back to business this weekend. Plus if it does turn out to be a new ceno, well obviously I won’t have it already and I hate skipping ceno tournaments because it could be forever until you get another chance at it.

2 Likes

Well this sucks. What happened to the Nasuoceratops event?

2 Likes

I saw it briefly, but didn’t get to complete it.

Maybe it will return without messing up CoT?

1 Like

I doubt so @anon52700103 @Lucky14 , there is some snowy mountains in the background and Mylodon was confirmed a few months back.

It could be wrong however we got to wait till Wednesday to find out.

Hey everyone, could you please try closing/relaunching your game and see if the Nasutoceratops event re-appears for you?

Thanks!

5 Likes

tomorrow we will see siluette :joy:

1 Like

Don’t we have enough number of sloths? A much hairy one adapted to snow doesn’t change anything, personally I’m expecting much more exciting creatures than this. A giant scorpion maybe? Or a centipede with a terrifying new animation both for feeding and battling… C’mon, a bit more chills down the spine please. Haven’t we had enough of the cute aggression already?

(Yes Ms. Shellhouse, I’m talking about your goofy little face and your fat tongue that doesn’t even fit in your mouth.)

(Ok.)

6 Likes

I hope, she was introduced in JWE 2, but before she debut in JWE 2, long ago she was an actress in Disney Dinousaur (2000)

4 Likes

Eucladoceros?

8 Likes