Weekly Schedule - 12/7/2020 - 12/13/2020

Not a fan of Aquatic Wave, although using Aquatics and Cenozoics is always a welcome change. New events, presumably tied to the Boss teases next weekend, along with a tournament

Edit: Hoping for Eryops, Erlikosaurus, or Parasaurolophus Gen 2 in the tournament.

14 Likes

Gonna unlock rexy Gen 2 and Max him up … Nicee… + Another tournament which I’m excited for to see what creature it is and will get more info about it tomorrow and throughout the week… Really liking the tournaments since I’m able to get to Dom …

Aquatic wave, is that when we have to beat like 8 creatures? I hate those.

2 Likes

Yes. That’s the thing

1 Like

Could someone go look at previous weekly schedules and find out what class that tournament image indicates?

Are you talking about the tournament? It looks like maybe aquatic…

2 Likes

Is that water? It looks like a swamp area.

1 Like

It has a jurrasic creature symbol on it so it is a jurrasic tournament … What it might be is that it can be an amphibian which is actually helpful to me

1 Like

Could be swampy. Could be a night-time forest.

3 Likes

I couldn’t find an exact match, although it is similar to the image used for Indominus rex Gen 2 back in June. It is not the same image used for Parasaurolophus Gen 2. These calendar graphics only go back to late the week of May 4.

4 Likes

Someone on Facebook mentioned Spino gen 2…

1 Like

Yep he came from future…

I loocked at all kinds of tournaments and i didn’t see any reference to It being an event of creature in the game, so it’s probably a new creature !!!

You know with the amount of times I’ve unlocked kapro, I never really needed an unlock event to begin with…

4 Likes

I hope its spino gen 2, he definitely needs more appreciation than super rare status

2 Likes

Yeah, but we only have a sample of 16 out of 51 tournament legendary creatures. And if you start adding hybrids, the amount we don’t know just explodes. Way too early to say it’s a new creature.

Sure, a new creature could be introduced at any moment, but nothing we have seen so far says that it has to be or is even likely

3 Likes

@Andy_wan_kenobi Yes, i agree with you, so we have to wait and see. We will see what awaits us

Spino Gen 2! Spino Gen 2! Spino Gen 2!

Ok I’m sorry but I love spino and he needs a tournament counter part. They could even make him an amphibian lmao. Best of both worlds :man_shrugging:

searched till here no sign of this tournamnent creature and it isn’t para gen 2 or indom

It is not a scene of underwater, it looks like the jungle theme of the first Para2 announcement. Which I am all excited to get her that quick after the first one. Still not sure though.

1 Like