Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule 2/10 - 2/16

Oh that’s frustrating… I already had it unlocked so couldn’t check. Definitely you’ll want to put a support ticket in on that one.

1 Like

Now we know!

5 Likes

Great ! Community failed to beat this boss last time , so nobody has the statue and I have to say that it is really beautiful ! We have to defeat this boss guys !

4 Likes

Hello all, we are aware of the issue and working on fixing it. At this time we ask you NOT to write to support.

5 Likes

I too hope we can do enough damage this time, though it’s happening at the same time as the Lythronax tournament, and with the gore king getting a hybrid i can see many people focusing on that

I’ve been playing since August 2018 and have yet to defeat an Aquatic Boss. I just missed out on Kraken. Hopefully, this breaks the streak. Even before the hybrid was teased, I still needed copies of Lythronax and my son needs the unlock

2 Likes

I think that players won’t have so much probem with these two events because the boss requires aquatic creatures while the tournament requires land creatures. The only thing I am not sure for is if they are willing to spend additional time to the boss and don’t forget it …

1 Like

But Aquatic lineups aren’t as robust as Jurassic lineups. So, the number of matches you can enter is much, much lower. Couple that with the competing tournament and reduced Boss rewards and the picture becomes clear why it’s been 17 months since the last Aquatic Boss went down.

1 Like

They reduced the difficulty of boss events significantly in the last months.
I’m very optimistic.

4 Likes

Great-looking boss! We can do this!

It’s also great to have a non-Jurassic event. Not sure of the Valentine’s Connection, but we’ll go with it.

Actually, maybe this is it: today’s is 12 February, Charles Darwin’s birthday. He is, of course, famous for advancing natural selection, and he got many of his ideas from his tour of the Galapagos Islands, including observing the Galapagos tortoise. Yeah, I’m going to go with that.

(Did I just make a post in a Jurassic Park game featuring Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and an obscure reference to Charles Darwin? Now why would people who know me IRL think I’m a bit of a nerd?)

6 Likes

That was one of the reasons why community failed to beat this boss last time . Apart from the fact that aquatic line-ups are way more underdeveloped than Jurassic line-ups , this specific boss is a REEF aquatic. The problem here is that the top three aquatic hybrids are Surface creatures , so the Reef class is the hadest class to be defeated .

Ludia should take into account this two factors and decrease the community goal of this boss .

3 Likes

24 hours for 4,000,000 evolved dinos in our community event.
I assume that we do not have the slightest chance. :rage:

2 Likes

I saw the same thing and I am assuming it’s an error since the weekly schedule had it running for 3 days at least. @Ned or @Keith can you confirm if this is an error for us?

5 Likes

Hello,
Thank you for bringing it to our attention, I have forwarded it to the team, will let you know when I hear back.
Thanks

3 Likes

They changed it to 4 days but I think it doesn’t really matter.
We made 60,000 evolved dinos in two hours, that is 1.5%. I suppose that the rate of evolved dinos is relatively constant, so we will fulfil approximately 18% per day.
18% times 4 is 72%, so my statement from above still stands.
We do not have the slightest chance.

1 Like

If they want to give us a better chance to meet it, they should ramp up the coin to food trades… it’s been so long since I’ve had one, I simply don’t have the food to feed my dinos that I WANT to evolve!

The major reduction in the free speedups sure didn’t help any either.

1 Like

Well, glad to see this… but was kind of looking for something a BIT better than what a apato fossil gets me!

Dang, could really use that Euplo SDNA!

Three days to go and we haven’t reached 20% yet. We needed 25% and even more because the first day is 5 hours longer (this is ridiculous but I do not know how to explain it better in English).
We can forget this community event, except there’s a dino baby boom at the horizon.
It is sad that Ludia gives us a goal where we can see from the beginning that it is nearly impossible to reach.

3 Likes

problem is, its probably doable if they are expecting fusions to last for 30 mins a time, or everyone to rush. My fusions are 2 hours min per attempt and im not rushing so yeh…assuming its the same for everyone