Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule 2/10 - 2/16

While I do believe @Tommi 100% and don’t actually think we have a chance either… there are at least a few creation lab discounts today, so maybe that’s a slight chance? But agreed that it would have to be a very significant boost to come just today.

No one is going to spend DBs on speedups to try and meet what appears to be an impossible goal. There might be a small bump during that time but not nearly enough for how far behind we are. Personally I almost never use speedups in the evo lab.

3 Likes

Do we have any reason to believe the results are not pre-determined?

1 Like

That thought occurred to me as well.
But I think that they can really count everything that they required in community events so far.
I suppose it’s more likely that it’s real.

1 Like

Valentine’s Day surprise! Just opened the game, and there’s a 10%/15% VIP Hatchery Discount going! And the times seems to have dropped on the ones I already had in there.

3 Likes

I frantically hatched as many things as I could in that hour… lol. 132 legendaries (regular and tournament) as well as a good bunch of super rares. Incubation chambers are going to be full for a very long time (not that they weren’t already)

1 Like

Wow, you must have had a lot of DBs saved up! I was wishing I had more to spend, but don’t like to dip too far below 10K, and used most of what I had during the Tuesday AM discount.

I did wonder if this was to encourage players to hatch (and thus evolve) some more dinos to meet the community goal. It’s not a bad idea, and I appreciate ANY extra chance at a Hatchery discount. Just not sure it will be enough.

1 Like

I created the definition of awesome!
It’s Diplosuchus , king of all the crocodiles.

In the view of his toothy smile every creature runs away . He ignores T-rex and Indominus and considers them prey .

4 Likes

More than 50% of time for the boss event has passed and we only made less than 45% of the required damage.
I’m afraid the boss event will have the same result as the community event.
Failures everywhere. :-1:

2 Likes

I blame the Lythronax tournament. That, or the turtle is cursed

3 Likes

Turtle Voodoo.
:turtle: :japanese_goblin:

2 Likes

It doesn’t help any that the boss stats start out quite high for an aquatic event. Since we’ve had so little reason to evolve aquatics at all, even my caves were pretty quickly outmatched by the boss. And I expect I have better lineups than most with all the lvl 20 VIPs that I have. But the aquatic VIPs aren’t all that great… we don’t have much of a mix of meat shields and glass cannons, they all are more balanced stats…with the exception of the Tylo which is pretty useless against a Reef boss. So that results in not being able to get high amounts of attack on a boss. If we still had the 3-point attack limit on the boss, it would compensate for that, but as it is, I don’t want to be paying 5 DBs a pop for the limited amount of damage I can do. And these missions requiring lots of blocking when you have an AI that so, so rarely attacks until it knows it can kill you are particularly frustrating.

1 Like

I have natural hoarding tendencies when it comes to games… and knowing that Jurassic World will occasionally actually give out discounts… encourages me to hoard and save more for those special times. =P

Arrgh those mod events, always the same day as a tournament, are the bane of my week. And so predictable what you’re going to face. Easy mods the first round, second round always Adrenaline Rush and/or Clone mods, last round Toxin and Nullify. Difficulty ramped up greatly by restricting class or rarity type, so if you are weak in anything you are more screwed. I had a failure on my first attempt at the last round as the toxin is on a pachy with a massive amount of health, and taking it down left me just short a point to defend against the last (very powerful attack) dino, as it had an extra point of reserve I had to account for. Sigh.