Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule - 2/15/2021 - 2/21/2021

So we got our promised unlocks and a new jurassic tournament, could this be a repeat or a new creature?

7 Likes

I don’t know about you but I’ve never seen that event. Maybe it’s a new dino!:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

DANG IT, Xi is 30-59, I was gonna start Xinath

1 Like

Hopefully the tournament is for the new aquatic hybrid. That way I don’t have to try and get a bunch of Elasmosaurus’. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I hope the tournament to be kaprosuchus gen 2 …

3 Likes

I hope it is a real monolophosaurus not a toast(carno) :smirk: :grin:

1 Like

I beleive there have been opportunities for higher level players to unlock xiphactinus so hopefully he swings round again soon for you. If I recall @Timmah was waiting for quite a long time for this one.

If not in the mean time you could try dna to aquatic, sometimes xinathodon will appear and cheaper than what he is in the market.

3 Likes

Yep, this was the last super rare I didn’t have a single copy of either.

2 Likes

So, about the tournament, the background on this one actually looks very familiar.

It’s most likely a repeat, I’d be surprised if it was a new creature.

9 Likes

Some of Us : Please be Gorgo, please be Gorgo…

Ludia : We hear you!! It’s very clear what you want!!

Some of Us : Thank you!

Ludia : It’s MAJUNGASAURUS GEN 2!!

12 Likes

Majungdaboa time.

3 Likes

My son needs Erlikosaurus. So, I’d like to see that one

8 Likes

It might be the leaked kapro

I think it’s an Erlikosaurus since the last tournament dates back to 2019.

4 Likes

I’m hoping its erlik.

I’m thinking gorgos got a higher chance of winning COT and has appeared much more than erlik has.

2 Likes

I’m hoping for Gorgosaurus more, but Erlikosaurus would also work for collector’s purposes. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

While gorgo would be better erlik has had less unlock opportunities and gorgos had a fair bit, so I’m thinking of it this way would be better

3 Likes

I’m still confused on what to look at can you make the arrow and line more visible?

3 Likes

I think hes just pointing to the tournament background, looks the same as when erlik was released before.

3 Likes

Can you show it with a picture? Cause I don’t see it.

2 Likes