Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule - 2/15/2021 - 2/21/2021

3 Likes

Sorry I meant erliphosaurus (the hybrid)

4 Likes

I wish they return bucks back in packs

5 Likes

I must admit, I was hoping for Gorgo but I can’t be that disappointed as I don’t have this unlocked either.

5 Likes

I’m stoked. Erliko was my most desired unlock! I feel a bit bad for those who wanted gorgo though, as it is a much more useful hybrid part. But it is time for a herbivore, we cannot get enough of them. :smirk:

6 Likes

I’ll try a different strategy, instead of getting into hunter, which I easily can, I will try to win as much battles as I can in prey, to win the unlikely erilikosaurus from the prize wheel.

Probably not

Hi all,
Just to let you know a Gyrosphere Rare Tour has been added for this weekend.

7 Likes

Nice, do you know what entry fee will be?

Guaranteed Rare hybrid if you win, so depending on the entry fee, it may be worthwhile

Since the regular Gyrosphere is 250 Dinobucks for a Common Hybrid, I’d look for this around 500 Dinobucks

7 Likes

Knowing my luck. Can’t wait to spend 500db on a diplotator then selling it for like 800k food. :grin:

6 Likes

Probably not worth it for me then, I have all the rare hybrids at 40 besides carnoraptor, might do it for 250 db but 500 is a bit much

1 Like

Haha me either. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Then I’ll go shopping to buy new clothes that I never gonna wear on soon. :grin: Maybe I’ll hand them down to my future grandchildren later on with a letter of testament ending with huge thanks to the pandemic and the lockdowns. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

“My dear beloved children, these are my clothes kept unworn because of the half a century long pandemic has just ended recently. I am eighty and my days are coming to an end. Please accept these in my loving memory. Corona may bless you all.”

Your Grand Papa

5 Likes

I’m kinda new to the gyrospheres so I didnt know what to expect.
Goodbye 500DB😭

2 Likes

I know this may be tempting but don’t do this. Rare hybrids will come in time, and it’s not worth paying 500 bucks for a single random copy. One copy won’t help you much and its better off waiting until you unlock it, so that you can get more for DNA instead of going bankrupt with your bucks.

5 Likes

If you have good coin production, you can try coin to jurassic custom trades. If you were at max park level you used to get a rare hybrid pretty much every time. You don’t get them nearly as much any more, but they do still pop up from time to time.

4 Likes