Weekly Schedule - 2/21/2022 - 2/27/2022

Nodo wins CoT
VIP tournament
Boss
INdom gyro

What a week!

16 Likes

Is that a new VIP tournament? The iconography doesn’t look familiar to me.

3 Likes

Phoenix will die so fast against juggernauts🤣

7 Likes

I just write it​:sweat_smile::pray:

The tournament is probably of a flying creature or sauropod as the iconography shows trees, the sky but no ground.

2 Likes

It looks like Pterodaustro from February 22, 2021

Great to see VIP tournaments back on the weekend

9 Likes

Can be a carnivore like always😅

2 Likes

Uhm I thought in a new one​:pleading_face::+1:

1 Like

Players: Where is the Pelecanimimus unlock event?

Guess the tournament is either pterodaustro or a carnivore

1 Like

Don’t expect one, at least if history repeats itself the way it happened during Dimetrocarnus’ debut. There was no Pyroraptor unlock. If they do give out one it would be appreciated, but getting hopes up is not very viable when it comes to that.

3 Likes

Phoenix 44 is nice, and the fact that nodo won COT is great. But why VIP tournament :weary: for me it’s completly useless, you grind for 3 days and then get just one copy without unlock. It’s better to just buy solid gold packs than do this. But I guess it’s one tournament off for me, so that’s good :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

If it is Pterodaustro(which it looks like it most likely is) its a 50k pack so the possible resources from the pack alone are worth it(1500 DB and 7500 DNA per card).
Plus its VIP so the finish is alot lower, typically around 1k which makes it alot easier to finish with 1 or 2 decent runs.

8 Likes

Right!?
Idk what they’re going to set the damage level to for the community
But with the Boss v Boss portion and Juggs with charge up, I suspect its going to be completed very quickly!

4 Likes

Indom Gyro is nice. Maybe I’ll get it with the luck I have this week (I unlocked T-rex, got 4 aquatics, and got to level 27). I’m gonna level up to 30 by Thursday for Helicorprion. VIP tourney is a pterosaur i’m pretty sure. Pterodaustro?

finally, no tournament for non vips! :grin:

2 Likes

Heard!! Time for some more of that.

Mixed feelings about the tourney this weekend. Not sure how to feel tbh.

cool, I’m not a VIP so I’ll be able to rest and do all the fighting to get nodo!

I realized that without the hybrid or S-hybrid, the strongest dino is pterodaustro

well, at level 40, he still gets knocked out by a ton of tournament creatures

5 Likes