Weekly Schedule 2/7/2022-2/13/2022

8 Likes

Looks like the Iguanodon Tournament isn’t preventing a second one to happen this week. Do you know what it may be?

1 Like

Oof I just created a thread. Moderators could move them

2 Likes

It seems like this weekend tournament might be new creature. Also ouroboros is back and i think new update will be released next week. So most likely this boss is here to test new update’s features with bosses. But just a guess.

2 Likes

Hopefully the tournament is finally mylodon

3 Likes

Don’t tell me this weekend’s tournament is Mylodon :joy:

Also a special gyrosphere, a community event and a boss. I assume Update 57 is this week :partying_face:

3 Likes

Time to do a weekday grind for the Iggy.

1 Like

All I’m seeing is more dullness. I’m sorry guys.

These events can be made much more joyable. But the same old stuff, over and over again.

2 Likes

Mylodon probably

When you have done the same stuff for god knows how many years since launch, you get used to it.

which is a bad thing.

2 Likes

They can add more challenging events with bigger, worthier prizes. Like some series of matchups with a Ostaposaurus reward in the end. Those matchups can be spontaneous like in the tourneys that we don’t know what to encounter with or as we go second. Or some serious stuff just like the FFF, pushing our upper limits.

I think the main issue is the rewarding system. Especially for the endgamers, even for the midgamers.

Ideas are plenty. Problem is, they don’t want to.

5 Likes

100 percent agree.

1 Like

Bro u said the every week for like 3 months now

1 Like

Maybe it’ll be Mylodon for good this time. The background looks like a cenozoic.

3 Likes

But he was teased in the newsletter so chances are good now

1 Like

Ok I saw it. For some reason the newsletter went to my junk mail

please no mylodon, I dont want to do, that many tournament with school and all, its so long

3 Likes

Do it all on Saturday

1 Like

Gyrosphere super tour aka Jurassic tour: super is on the coming soon menu now. All super rare hybrids.

Edit price is 1000DB, sadly, it really worth it.

5 Likes

It looks really good but sadly for the rewards side only. Entry fee is affordable by yours but I think risking 250 bucks for a single try is not a thing that I would mostly desire right now while I’m hovering around 20k. I’m in the stage of “covering wounds” and not willing to cause new ones just yet.

But you should really give it a shot, 5k or so won’t be hurting you. And then maybe you also share some hints with us who have limited maneuver spaces. :wink: