Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule - 2/8/2021 - 2/14/2021

Next week’s schedule includes a tournament of some sort concurrent with a Community Event. There is also a Special Event for Valentine’s Day, because nothing says love like battling prehistoric creatures. The tournament icon suggests a Pterosaur to me

Edit: most probably the one hinted at in the recent Newsletter

10 Likes

I think the tournament could also be Kaprosuchus Gen 2. It was pictured on some rocks in the social media ad.

Either way, I was hoping for a quiet weekend. I’ve got valentines Sunday and then my girlfriends 30th birthday the day after. Looks like I’ll be going hard on the tournament Friday/Saturday. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

XD, why did they put a Glythronax and Allonogmius at the valentine event’s icon? Are they in love ? :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I don’t know
Maybe
If they are doesn’t that mean there are MALE and FEMALE dinosaurs?

3 Likes

I believe it’s the new ptera, looks like ptera hunting/nesting grounds plus kapros a land croc so this wouldnt be his setting.

4 Likes

I really hope the valentine day or the community reward will be an unlock!!!

1 Like

My last trex gen 2

1 Like

Wait you do realize it’s an unlock right?

Glythronogmius :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Super GOSSIP
Acrocanthosaurus and Pelecanimimus. :broken_heart:

Spend time on Valentines Day, or shiny Jurassic World Video Game Bird? It’s difficult to choose. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Enjoy your weekend either way though. :relieved:

4 Likes

14th is the Valentine’s and 17th is my b-day. And I am all alone yaay!! :_)

3 Likes

You’re not alone, we have our dinosaurs to cheer us up. :relieved: Like they always did.

4 Likes

Haha, it’s a tough choice I’ll admit but for the sake of my life, I should choose valentines…

4 Likes

Valentine Couples and Singles, united together by JWTG. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That “Heart Attack” event though… I don’t like the way that Glythronax and Allonogmius are looking at each other lmao.

3 Likes

Yep but I was planning to buy a trex gen 2 but now I don’t have to

1 Like

Ostafrikasaurussss!!! Yes!!! Finnally I unlock that and im gettin ostaposaurus!! yeessss

and I think were getting a rare unlock week next week! And I only need rhamperynchus!

Heart Attack event prize will be a locked creature

Next week’s preview - Rare Unlock Week plus Dunkleosteus

7 Likes

how do you see that?