Weekly Schedule - 3/02/2020 - 3/09/2020

Nothing extraordinary interesting next week in our pipeline, except that Gorgosaurus is chosen for the next Clash of Titans. It seems the majority doesn’t like turtles.

And again a VIP tournament which I cannot really believe until it is confirmed.

6 Likes

A Jurassic carnivore won Clash?

We non-VIPs are getting quite the break tournament wise, aren’t we?

5 Likes

Foreign interference won. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

It was the only jurassic, right? I think that is why it won… the others just have not enough usage…

3 Likes

Perhaps there is something more, from my research, this is a week of adding a new creature and I have the intuition that it will not be a hybrid.

The last time they made two new “non-hybrid” creatures available (leedsicthys and hyneria, if I remember correctly) they never became available :frowning:

1 Like

From Russia with love.

2 Likes

I may be wrong, but I think we will have dracorex in the game soon:

4 Likes

Don’t cry for me Isla Sorna.

2 Likes

You are probably right. It wouldn’t be uncharacteristic of Ludia to dangle it in front of us for a year tho

updated image
86283102_2775336029240281_877040031309496320_o

3 Likes

Yesssss , no VIP tournament!

2 Likes

Noooooo, no VIP dino.

4 Likes

I’ve hatched them all! I’m so proud!

10 Likes

The “new tournament” part indicates all four creatures will be new to the game. Very cool. Thank you, Ludia, for giving us new, real dinosaurs instead of hybrids.

Well, sort of. If it is Dracorex (which is fine by me), technically both Dracorex and Stygimoloch are not real dinosaurs (we have since realized they are variants of Pachycephalosaurus). But I’m not going to complain.

Micropachycephalosaurus, Coelophysis, Sauroposeidon, Giraffotitan, Brachiosaurus, Eoraptor, Iguanodon, Mamenchisaurus, Ouranosaurus, Camarosaurus, Maiasaura, and Deinonychus would all be welcome additions to the game. I could, as you can guess, go on, but you get the idea. Most of these dinosaurus would not require any new base model.

5 Likes

The list has no end , everyone has their favourite dinosaurs. Ludia could make a poll about which dinosaurs the most players want to be added to the game .

3 Likes

well, now there are only 2 carnivores in the game without hybrids (ophiacodon and secodontosaurus), it is very likely that a new carnivore will come in one of those 4 events.
I would really like a brachiosaurus, but if ludia decides to bring tarbosaurus or carcharodontosaurus to the game, I won’t complain. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Mary_Jo!

3 Likes

Thanks! Celebrated with lots hatching done during the discount time! I’ve now hatched all tournament creatures other than the pile of Kelekens I have. Woot!

5 Likes