Weekly Schedule - 3/14/2022 - 3/20/2022

The upcoming weekly calendar will probably not be available until Monday afternoon, or possibly even Tuesday morning due to some events having to be removed from it.

10 Likes

Which ones?

1 Like

Don’t know. You know as much as I do. I was asked to pass this along

5 Likes

By who?
10 schedules

1 Like

The voices :scream:

8 Likes

Ouch. That means hardly anything if they take evets out.

Maybe they are lining all of the event start times back up with the daily missions?

1 Like

Hopefully there’s a spinosaurus event so that I can get spinoraptor

1 Like

@Keith .

Works for me

6 Likes

Speculation following…

Might have had a boss that needed to be removed, or some new functionality that wasn’t ready based on initial scheduling and so they need to be removed as they are not deployed yet.

13 Likes

Thanks for the info @Andy_wan_kenobi !!!

3 Likes

Yeah I think so

1 Like

If no schedule today, will we have an alternate tweet for link to claim reward?

3 Likes

Of course, the post just went live

6 Likes

Im just curious if its known what the tourney is. Or have the devs even decided what it will be yet. Also the fact that the schedule isn’t posted yet is very concerning for me.

Why worry about something that you have zero control over?

Life lesson, if you can’t directly effect something you shouldn’t let it occupy much of your brain space. Otherwise you are just wasting energy on something you have zero to little control over.

9 Likes

Touche
10 chars

4 Likes

No events sucks which is why I am currently inactive in JW: TG.

Nowhere did anyone say anything about there being “no events”.
Andy simply stated that the weekly schedule wont be out until tomorrow or possibly Tues morning because SOME events had to be removed(this could be regular daily events, a special tourney, some kind of boss event etc).
We dont/wont know until the schedule is actually released or Ludia informs us of what had to be changed/removed.

7 Likes

Let me guess mainteanance?