Weekly Schedule - 3/16/2020-3/22/2020

I’m curious what the boss event will be. Maybe something with St. Patrick’s Day? Not sure what creature corresponds to everybody’s favorite four-leafed clover fan. We’ll see.

Edit: Ooo, a Kaprosuchus unlock! Thank goodness! I never win any of them in modded PvP (forgive the snarkiness; I had to).

6 Likes

Hyneria!! Finally!

7 Likes

Jurassic Boss Event starting tomorrow. Hyneria gets its first ever unlock event. The weekend brings another tournament. And there’s another Gen 2 Event

4 Likes

Hyneria, I can’t believe it. I almost lost hope to get any of those two fishes I haven’t unlocked until now.

It is good that the boss event doesn’t overlaps with the tournament.

7 Likes

That’s because it’s a Jurassic Boss not an Aquatic Boss

1 Like

HYNERIA IS AN UNLOCK. Y’ALL THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I’m excited for it

6 Likes

Excited to get the Hyneria unlock… although personally I would have preferred Leedsichthys as I’ve won two of the Hyneria in aquatic events… which is how all the stats on it got filled in on my spreadsheet! And that gold-armored fish just looks so cool!

5 Likes

The Hyneria is a really lovely fish too though… and will be nice to get one up to lvl 40 at some point. I just wish that the legendary aquatics were a bit more powerful…having on average a lower AFS than the Jurassics… but at a higher cost and MUCH longer hatch time. That kind of bugs the heck out of me, so transparent Ludia wanting us to spend more time and DNA to get them… and yet not giving us much to USE them for.

3 Likes

Yippee, I’ve won a Kaprosuchus, finally I got it.
Wait a moment…did I miss something.

:tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

5 Likes

Greetings!

Has the schedule changed? This is what I have coming up tomorrow:
Revenge of the Raptors (defeat 9 opponents x 3 battles) and…
4 Mighty Money

Look here

4 Likes

@Tommi
Thanks! That explains a lot :grin:

1 Like
2 Likes

FYI for those that have not done this event, as the name suggests you are only facing Carnivores, so bring your Amphibians…

Also found a few uses for all of the coins you might get today:

5 Likes

I would forget to look at the offers as always and I would not anticipate that it will be only carnivores in the event.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Purchased the VIP bundle three times so 9 packs total got these:

Also 2,340 Loyalty Points (260 per pack for VIP members)
And a decent amount of DNA and food. Not to bad considering I have coins coming out my ears.

2 Likes

Love how the event is called “Revenge of the Raptors”, yet none of the ceatures pictured are Raptors :joy:. In fact there is only 1 dinosaur

1 Like

I’m afraid to spend too much coins on this offer at a single blow.
I could bet that I will get an offer in the trade harbor for a Metriaphodon or something like that for 99mio coins. And this offer will only last 30 minutes exactly at a point where I will have no coins available.

3 Likes

Out of all events, why have multiple "Mighty Money"es? There only so much Mono murder i can take