6 Likes

Tournament is Thalassodromeus And New Boss

1 Like

how do you know

1 Like

Because Iconography Is Sky Image And Thalassodromeus Already Leaked Image

3 Likes

The boss could be valkyrie or Phoenix

There is no chance. because past boss Iconography Ludia reveals boss name and image. But this Iconography is look Mystery.

Very beautiful tournament iconography. And at the weekend a lot of Dna to get🤩

5 Likes

Then why no teaser? What say you @Andy_wan_kenobi ?

2 Likes

then, where is that image?

Cot is dissapointment. Carnivore that already had tournament and cot - if i am right, insteant of good savannah urtino who dont has unlocking

4 Likes

but, here is a few leaked pic, thats true. I think i have him in my messenger too, when i showed that to my friend, I cant post it here, bec I dont want to get ban, but is it that green ptero?

1 Like

Yes I remember that, that status if confirmed, will be the best of all land dinosaurs

2 Likes

The lightning bolt is used in most/all Boss iconographies. While most Bosses are named in the schedule, not all are. The most recent Boss to not get named in the schedule appears to be Salamander back in May 2020.

The tournament iconography appears to be new. That may or may not mean anything, as Ludia is quite willing to change iconographies and there are tournament creatures without tournament iconographies

To the best of my abilities, these are the tournament creatures without an iconography.

Deinocherius
Acanthostega
Yutyrannus
Kelenken
Ceratosaurus
Megatherium
Antarctopelta
Tupuxuara
Mosasaurus
Edestus
Urtinotherium

For the most part, these fall into two categories, both of which can reasonably be eliminated

1. Battle Stage Unlocks which are UNLIKELY to receive a tournament
  2. Cenozoic Creatures - this week’s tournament iconography does not say Cenozoic to me.

That leaves Edestus, and it’s 99.999999% certainly not Edestus, and Tupuxuara.

So, if we are seeing a pre-existing Tournament Legendary Creature, Tupuxuara is far and away the most likely.

Assuming, of course, that this is not just a case of changing iconographies.

5 Likes

Search Jurassic Gaming My YouTube Channel And I Posted That All Images.

Let’s see Sherlock! :wink:

I did say that I thought the wider community would vote for the carnivore in CoT whatever we wanted… sure enough… This has happened before.

I’m disappointed, I wanted Urtinotherium to win, but I knew it was an outside chance.

4 Likes

Sure if they don’t disable the bosses once again. :thought_balloon:

1 Like

Hmm a new tournament and a new boss!?! And Sphenacodon is the new clash of titans dino!! (I was hoping for Tupuxuara but Sphenacodon is still pretty cool!)

Hi my dear friend. I will take the DNA with or without bosses​:joy::fire:

4 Likes

Si he won cot? …and the shocking non upset is in. What did we reasonably expect?

1 Like