Same over here…

2 Likes

Definitely isn’t diloboa but it could be metri still

3 Likes

It’s Chromaspinus

3 Likes

Definitely croma

3 Likes

Which is exactly why no carnivores should be allowed to be placed in votes like this. Don’t give the non forum bias the option to go carnivore that’s just my opinion

5 Likes

Or don’t give carnivores at all :open_mouth:

I might skip this one.

2 Likes

I would refrain from skipping it; even if you don’t want the chromaspinus, that’s still 40k dna.

10 Likes

Do you unlock chromaspinus from the tournament or is it a single copy?

4 Likes

True but it still shows the lack of common sense used by the non forum voters

2 Likes

You unlock it if you finish in Dominator so not only do you get a copy but it saves you from having to fuse the components to unlock it. Anyone that has the ability to finish in Dominator should do so. The amount of resources that you get for finishing in dominator based on getting a copy of the creature is just silly compared to any other tournament during the year.

11 Likes

Meaning the resources will be more than normal tournament rewards?

1 Like

No the creatures resource worth. But it is possible that the pack will have elevated resources in it, we will have to wait and see.

13 Likes

80K DNA for Chroma if in fact thats what it is(which it definitelylooks like it).
Definitely the one tournament you wouldnt want to skip if you can finish in Dom.

6 Likes

Bruh, I literally just started maxing up para gen 2. I voted metri, but I sooner realized I have all his components unlocked and I could’ve just voted for dilophoboa.

yep, same

2 Likes

Voted metriaph cuz i need pteras any way i can get them.

3 Likes

Assuming you would sell it, Chroma is 40k. However, it is purchased for 80k dna.

4 Likes

Looks like I’m the one in the minority who’s excited for Chromaspinos :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Is this tournament the same difficulty as others or is it harder?

4 Likes

Usually hybrid tournaments have same difficulty as regular but keep watch of the trophy count.

7 Likes