Weekly Schedule - 3/28/2022 - 4/3/2022

Thanks for replying. That’s good to here because I’ve only been playing the game for about 3 months and where I’m at right now my top rosters ferocity is level 10 vips ferocity so I sneak into dominator from predator. I am preparing for a ferocity jump to level 20 vips and 30 tournaments in the next few weeks to months, so if it was harder than a normal tournament I would probably have just spent a few thousand bucks to go ahead and do the ferocity jump.

3 Likes

definitely a tourney I wont skip

1 Like

My strongest creature is a diplosuchus lvl 20and I am having 4 creature having more than 2k health so can I win the tournament

1 Like

If you win the normal tournaments than yes. I’ve never participated in this tournament but everyone else is saying it is the same difficulty as a normal tournament.

2 Likes

1 Like

Can i win the tournament with these creatures

1 Like

Yes
10 char

2 Likes

Looks like i made a necropost in the Chromaspinusthread. (I don’t get the problem with reviving old threads, but it is OK… It is in the rules, so i won’t do it anymore.)

Maybe i can ask the same question here: Chromaspinus Evolutions - #11 by Mc_Aich

I just would like to know about Chromaspinus Lvl 1 stats :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here it is, weaker than yudon but still can did good in battle. Unfortunately for me I unlocked chromaspinus straight away and waste lot of DNA to make it. But good luck to everyone participating in this tournament. Even though I have it unlocked I think I’m going to try to finish in dominator. I’ll have to wait whole week to sell it but it’s 40k DNA after all :dna:
Screenshot_2022-03-28-08-48-06-49_cac96158b25d960c34e61336f9d2096e

4 Likes

I found this image on google and then pressed visit and itbrought me back to the forum.

9 Likes

This is so true. Think of the length of time to harvest up to 16 of each of the source creatures to create this hybrid (16 for me because I like to keep the original at 40 as well). That versus just playing a dominator tournament to get it makes participation (assuming you can get Dominator) a no brainer

5 Likes

Chroma won with a vote of 52 percent. It wasn’t even close. Crazy carnivore bias.

3 Likes

How did you know…? Did I miss something ?

3 Likes

Did we truly expect anything other than"ooooooo ahhhhhh carnivores " ?

3 Likes

I at least did because metria has better stats and Dilopho is the most expensive dino in the game.

At least last year’s Dunkleosaurus was pretty exciting. :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

It was posted in the newsletter:

(Nothing else was exciting in the newslette except the rewards button being broken.)

10 Likes

52% of the vote ? Wow.

I have 3 Yudons so I’m skipping this one

4 Likes

Emailed newsletter

2 Likes

Hybrid tournaments are not the ones to skip. But you do you

9 Likes

Can’t blame him for wanting to skip. I mean its no longer carnivore bias. What it actually is i cant say bc ill be banned for it.

3 Likes