Weekly Schedule - 3/9/2020 - 3/15/2020

I do set an alarm for the market one since that’s not horribly early in the day, but every time we get to a DST change, I have to figure out how to adjust it! For the Hatchery I’ve kind of left that more up to chance, unless I really really want to catch it. My Amazon Echo devices make it really convenient to set a single alarm for that, but it’s figuring out what time to make it for that I have trouble with!

No, I did not get any S-DNA for the Synthetoceras unlock, either.

The game has been wonky lately. I also lost all progress in the Clash of Titans, like others. I also had a recent mess-up where I had done two of the four Rarity Rumble events. When I came back later that day, it was reset to 0, but the dinosaurs I had used were still on cool-down. Fun times.

4 Likes

Hey @HanSoloWannaBe, @Andy_wan_kenobi, could I ask you to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can take a look?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Wow, I’m glad I didn’t get hit by the CoT bug, finished it up yesterday. But yeah had the same issue with no sDNA rewards for the Synthe event.

1 Like

Thank you, and did so. Ludia handled the issue very graciously. Tip o’ the hat to you and to them.

5 Likes

FYI for those wondering how you will complete the more teeth event… It did act like an old boss battle whenever I was down to just two creatures.

Battle 1:

Might need that tactic for battle number 2 depending on your line up:

Battle 3:

Might need it here for battle 4 again depending on your lineup:

3 Likes

I tried it last time we had this event but the boss tactic did not work for me.
But I’ve got the mighty chicken.

1 Like

Silly game, naked chickens with tail flukes ain’t no match for the king

Eat feathers, silly unicorn

I really like this event :joy:

1 Like

Boss mode does work. But I still used the mighty chicken to save time. Do you know how long it’ll take using a level one triceratops?:dizzy_face:

5 Likes

Last time it didn’t work for me so I didn’t tried it.
With a Triceratops, tell me when you are finished before you retire.

4 Likes

Birthday or anniversary in the forums? In either case, happy day to you!!!

5 Likes

Birthday. Thank you!

3 Likes