Weekly Schedule 4/11/2022 - 4/17/2022

Interesting week
rare unlocking for all

tournament icon looks like new but is similar to mosa g2 a little, so it is new creature, or mosa g2 or some old, that doesnt had iconography yet.

I personally wish Mosasaurus gen 2

8 Likes

Finaly i can get Mono and rampho. :grinning:

3 Likes

Perhaps the tournament is a new reef creature. If it is hopefully a new pliosaur or a ichtyosaur

7 Likes

A new one, Ichtiosaur probably. I think.

2 Likes

I hope so. But we don’t have a tournament pliosaur so it could be that one

4 Likes

My feeling is because a spoiler that I saw👀

4 Likes

Yeah TheJurassicNewt made a video on it.

2 Likes

Tuesday’s maintenance is missing from calendar… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

there also was leaked pictures in fb group. and one of them look something like hybrid from pliosaurus

2 Likes

Hope for mosa g2

2 Likes

I think something ist wrong here. I thoughts i will get access to to therinzino and rhamporhynchus.

Its kind of important to me, because i need rampho and mono in this week. Have been waiting to long for those two.

3 Likes

that is a weird glitch, it should be rapho, mayeb ask suport

So does anybody else have galli instead of rampho?

1 Like

Yes. Maybe they will update it later when they realize their mistake. In the meantime, I would suggest to complete this event and collect some additional resources.

I also have gallimimus in stead of rhamporhyncus. It doesn’t matter much for me though, but annoying for those that don’t have the unlock.

Maybe the schedule is wrong, and rhampo will be the event of wendnesday instead?
I don’t know if i do it, maybe it will be flaged completed, so i can’t do the rampho event if they correctify it…

yeah weird, I personally also have galli, just weird

Free Kelenken

4 Likes

Hi everyone, the team had to reshuffle the days when creatures will appear for the rare unlock.

Apologies

6 Likes

updated calendar

10 Likes