Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule - 4/20 - 4/26

We got a Boss Event starting tomorrow, Gen 2 Fury on Wednesday, unlocks of some sort on Thursday, and our almost weekly tournament. Also, the Bananogmius Clash if Titans ends in one week.

6 Likes

Is “unlocks” on Thursday a TBD? Or maybe multiple? (Or a place hold for out of space, one for each level range?)

1 Like

My guess is there are two unlocks like normal on Thursday but because of the Boss event there was not enough space to put everything on the layout. It would be nice if it was a bunch of unlocks though.

6 Likes

I’m waiting for Leedsichthys and Aerotitan. Ever since they moved it out of the level unlocks, Aerotitan hasn’t had an unlock event yet.

2 Likes

not to mention that this week has a new dinosaur, I bet it will be a hybrid.

@elliana if you want Aerotitan I would suggest to play moded PvP. It has a looot of Aerotitans there…

@Lucas_Paulino how do you know that?

1 Like

A new dino or hybrid comes out every 2 weeks, rarely 3 weeks out but it has already happened.
and it’s been two weeks since the launch of ophiacomimus. :slight_smile:

Hi everyone,

The unlocks for Thursday are:
30-39: Dolichorhynchops
40-59: Synthetoceras
60+: Marsupial Lion

That being said, the calendar sometimes has too many events on one day. Which events would you rather not appear on the calendar to have the unlocks fit?

5 Likes

I think you made the right choice to have “unlocks” as it varies per park level. We all get the other events.

Thanks for the update on which are in it.

1 Like

and again my predictions were right:

1 Like

Although I don’t think that it’s a hybrid…

I think the way it was done is fine, maybe have the team speak to the events that are collapsed in the text of the post (I feel like I have seen them do that before)

2 Likes

I don’t think it is either…

Also it seems that from now on we will get “new” boss statues.

Ok, basically the old boss statues but made from gold… Ludia , instead of puting the same bosses , like Juggernaut, again and again why don’t you bring back some of the less-seen ones like Ouroborus and Valkyrie?

2 Likes

it’s not really a hybrid, but I predicted it would be a new creature :sunglasses:

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like