Ludia Forums

Weekly schedule 5/03/21 to 5/09/21

This week’s schedule is very big

Boss, bracketed tournament and rare unlock week, hyped

12 Likes

This week is pretty great for me, I don’t have theri unlocked, bracketed will be easier than Normal tournament and will finally get carno and monolopho.

Also some new event on Wednesday

4 Likes

The Cinco de Mayo seems to be another event with rewards of creatures locked for Post Reshuffle players. How very tHoUgHtFuL of Ludia.

7 Likes

Anybody know what TL creature it is by the banner

2 Likes

We can’t be sure, remember when the event banner had a velociraptor but none of the rewards were even super rare

Could be the case here, maybe a carnivore pack with 20% chance for dilo.

4 Likes

Some events that I’ve seen before had similar icons, one such we had a few months back rewarded creatures whose unlocks are currently unavailable to Post Reshuffle players.

4 Likes

Bracketed tournament seems to be an amphibian, hoping for grypo since I need glass cannons.

6 Likes

Probably eryops because it’s the only bracketed amphibian we have had so far.

3 Likes

Hello, new account here. I have a question. I’m a returning player after a year + break (Lv 57) and I’m curious about the earth shattering events. Are there some creatures I will never be able to unlock because I’m too high levelled?

5 Likes

Welcome to the Forum! :smiley: Here’s a thread that has the information you’re looking for — Jurassic Base Creatures Listed : In and Not In Rotation, hope this helps!

8 Likes

I hope its sarco for the lower bracketed!!!
I also hope that cinco de mayo will be some rare creature that are not in rotation(pyro and giga)

2 Likes

So basically, at my level I can only unlock rare and common creatures in the rotation if a “rare or common unlock week” appears?

4 Likes

Pretty much. Well you’re in luck as the coming schedule starting tomorrow has a Rare Unlock Week, so if you missed out any among Carnotaurus, Gallimimus, Monolophosaurus or Rhamphorhynchus you can unlock them.

4 Likes

Nice. Thankfully I played the game enough back then so I have all but Rhamphorhynchus unlocked. Coincidentally, I really needed it because I just got my Unaysaurus to lvl 40 this week Lol

6 Likes

Haha, it’s nice that you can finally get that unlock! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Another boss!
I have no words
Excited for Cinco de mayo and bracketed tourney!
Welcome to the forums @Fancy-Spot

4 Likes

Wait so we can unlock/win a out-of-rotation creature with the cinco de mayo?

3 Likes

“Cinco de Mayo” means 5th of May. Is this something to do with that Reshuffle date back then? Like a reference or something? If yes, maybe we can have our long lasted unlock week I dunno. :thinking:

2 Likes

Cinco de Mayo is a Mexican celebration commemorating their victory against the French Empire. It’s not really referencing something about the game.

7 Likes

Looks like an eryops/proterogrynus banner

1 Like