Weekly Schedule 5/16/2022-5/23/2022

Welcome back then. Please fasten your seatbelt 'cause seemingly it will be a bumpy ride this week.

For the grinders ofc. Me? Nah, maybe I’ll do the boss I’m not sure. :yawning_face:

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

The Indo Rex tournament is great for newer parks. I would have loved this while I was trying to make my first Indo Rex. If it was an Indo Rex Gen 2, then I would be super happy.

1 Like

I believe there should be an Indom G2 tourney later this year.

Fun fact: I haven’t unlocked Indom G1 yet :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

That could actually make me download the game again lol

1 Like

Raptor same looks after leveling, issue is gonna be fixed? The level 10 one is the same as the level 40-ish. I don’t know the gen 2 is have a problem or not

1 Like

I wonder if Boss vs. Boss is enabled again with Update 59 for the World Boss Event.

1 Like

It’s supposed to be like that. Bumpy had it and was a “special” creature so Blue will likely have it too.

2 Likes

Sadly it is not :frowning:

4 Likes

When will it be enabled again?

2 Likes

Been a while since we’ve heard about it.

1 Like

When they figure out a way for us to use them in some meaningful way without racking up game breaking damages.

2 Likes

This is an example of not fixing what has already been released before rolling out new functionality. I can’t remember if this is the 2 or 3 update since the Boss v Raid Boss functionality was released and then quickly turned off.

So we will continue to wait for this to be fixed even though new functionality is being rolled out.

14 Likes

Glitches or oversights that benefit the players get addressed quickly. Glitches that punish us linger

15 Likes

This applies to Jurassic World Alive too.

1 Like

It also applie to gen2

Happened to gyrosphere velo too.

I hope next tournament would be for gorgo

2 Likes

Or for a new creature

1 Like

I’m hoping for the Gorgo too. My maxed Ostoposaurus and Diplosuchus are quite low in my line-up dominated by Carnivores. I need a more powerful Amphibian and need to create the Gorgosuchus.

I also wouldn’t mind the Mosasaurus Gen. 2. I could use another powerful Herbivore like the Armormata.

5 Likes