Weekly schedule 5/23/2022-5/29/2022

Pretty busy week. Multiple tournaments usually mean new hybrid incoming . The third could be a new creature

13 Likes

So many events and three tournaments? Each one day long? Or Am I getting something wrong? and all of them are rules tournaments? One of the best weeks I’ve seen so far!

2 Likes

Omega’s returning next weekend? Is that a typo?

6 Likes

Yeah, super busy week. I hope we pass the community events this time. Are we having three tournaments? Wow!

4 Likes

Wow 3 tournaments in one week?!? And Omega is coming back again?? This week is gonna be fun

2 Likes

Hopefully we’ll get a new hybrid too since that’s mostly when we have multiple tournaments

2 Likes

3 tournaments??? good bye my saved bucks:-/ xDDD

4 Likes

From what I’ve seen 4 new hybrids are coming and 2 new vip creatures. I won’t tell the names or leaked images because I will get suspended again. And all of this is because dominion release I think. So busy weeks ahead!

2 Likes

If these tournaments really are going to be one day long, all of them are going to be just like one three day tournament. So basically It would be normal tournament when it comes to bucks cost. And when I look at that weekly schedule I have a feeling that we may have just two tournaments. Because two of the tournament icons look exactly the same to me :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

yeah, maybe different rules for each?

And what rules? Levels, rarities, classes? I would like to see interesting rules. I like rules tournaments they are something different and more interesting than normal ones. Witch makes me even more hyped for this week :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m also suspicious about if these really will be three tournaments cause two have the same icon

3 Likes

I’m really curious about this week special events

I think it’s a single tournament and water is a motif in every picture. I guess an amphibian creature will be the reward for everyone. The other events a bit cloudy to me, i mean i don’t remember to them. The omega 9 on the weekend is probably a miss typo. This week don’t really say anything to me, maybe im alone because all dinosaurs unlocked at me. Of course the tournament is a good thing again.

Possibly these two. The background matches.

11 Likes

So this means that our long waited amphibian hybrid comes out next week. Finally! It took how many years to have another decent amphibian? Like 5? And from what I’ve seen from these leaked images and stats, if they are correct, it will basically be a glass cannon powerful hybrid.

1 Like

Hopefully it will

1 Like

yay amphibian hybrid coming

2 Likes

now i am happy i have 110k dna and 20k buck saved + bageherpeton unlocked, i go put him to hatchery asap :smiley:

2 Likes

Yep. New hybrid

4 Likes