Weekly Schedule 5/30/2022-6/05/2022

Here is our new Weekly Schedule! Some interesting events!

6 Likes

Cool. So many interesting events. Maybe that tournament is a new creature but I’ve seen this already so probably not

3 Likes

I love this time of year in celebration of the franchise. It’s helps get me hyped for Dominion, which I feel isn’t as hyped as Fallen Kingdom bc it’s earlier in the summer. But this will definitely help me get it.

5 Likes

I think it’s Indominus rex gen 2 :thinking:

2 Likes

it could be blue, if not, next week i believe, she will

2 Likes

Tourney picture looks like indom or indom g2.

1 Like

So many events again! And I think the next tournament is going to be for dilo gen 2, I-rex gen 2, or Blue. All of these dinos would be great to get even to sell one copy and get quite some DNA. If it’s Blue I’ll be so happy :large_blue_circle:

1 Like

I thought monday was just the legendary rules tournament for Edaph? Wrong iconography?

Edit: Keith said this:

@Keith is the tournament iconography wrong on the schedule?

3 Likes

If you are level 35+ can you also unlock utahraptor

No
10 char

I can finally unlock phesoderma
Edit: nope never mind. Only 30-39 I’m 49 lol. I’m blind :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Whats that tournaments monday

So with my luck, is it going to be stygimoloch or a super rare? Why do I even ask…

2 Likes

Watch it be a common :crazy_face:

1 Like

Just a heads-up. At least Round 2 of Fear the Indominus rex is Preservation based. So, don’t go in expecting to use FMF strategies. I don’t know about Round 1.

4 Likes

Yes, I know my round one was like that, not sure about round 2.

I figured it out after i got booted from the fight after my fodder went down. I was still in the game though, so i figured it wasn’t a glitch. Next time i battled i noticed it said survive when we started.

I think they should mention that before you set up your team.

5 Likes

Learned it the hard way myself as well

3 Likes

They should have written “No KO” before chosing your team. So I was taken by surprise in the first battle, when sacrifising my first creature…

4 Likes

Gyros are the worst mode in this game…

Legit never have won an event Gyro, because of all the goddam awful dino selections the game gives.

7 for 7 lost (across every year I’m about 20 for 20 losses), 6,000 DB burned, only 1,000-2,000 gain of food/coins/DNA/LP gained from the pity packs.

Strats are irrelevant when the game forces you to lose on the dino drafting screen…

Complete waste of code…

4 Likes

Totally agree. I don’t even look at this part of the game anymore. It needs a major rework to make it FUN! It’s not fun losing every time.

1 Like