Ludia Forums

Weekly schedule 5/31/21 to 6/06/21

Huh rules tournament

14 Likes

Rules tournament :flushed:

Please be something I’ve unlocked…

In all seriousness though I am looking forward to it, I remember last year’s Zalmoxes Rules tournament with Pterosaurs and Amphibians only.

8 Likes

Don’t be a level L11+ tournament… I like wreaking in dom with my L1 Indo and a metria.

5 Likes

Anyone else notice the current tournament still has 2 days and 19 hours… do those that go until Wednesday not normally show up in the next weeks schedule?

3 Likes

We have 4 special events by the looks of it

Also tournament seems to be for a pterasaur (can’t be a sauropod because we just have brachiosaurus and amarga is usually bracketed)

2 Likes

So, a lot of resources and bucks.

I love this week.

I can finally get ostofrikasaurus

3 Likes

I remember those events from last year!! I even have screenshots :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Hoping we get the JP decorations as rewards for these since I missed out last year! :raised_hands:t2:

6 Likes

I hope we have para gen 2 next week

2 Likes

:point_up:t3:sits quietly waiting to see newer players freak out at the rules tournament, once the rules are released

14 Likes

That lines up with the rollover Wednesday morning, as reflected above

3 Likes

Just went on to their Facebook and page and found a tournament with the same picture

I scrolled up and the tournament was this guy the ornithocheirus

Not a definite yes on this but it could be him

3 Likes

Not sure how I missed that… lol.

1 Like

Uuuuh, I’m excited for my first ever tournament with rules…

images (79)

I’m determined.

12 Likes

What is a rules tournament?

I prefer ptera 2, it’s funny, the new version is coming out, with luck, there will be a tournament for para 2

the bottom of ptera 2 has a laying of sun, like the image of the weekly timetable, so, maybe ptera 2😃

4 Likes

A rules tournament is typically where you are limited on what you can battle with, could be rarity type, could be class, could be level, or some combination of those.

They have a tendency to expose a players areas that have been neglected.

12 Likes

Woow I hope that too MUCH! I need that punching bag of a pterosaur, the mighty Quetzal! :boxing_glove:

4 Likes

Nice 'em doing that, sure it will be a lot more fun. 🪅