Weekly Schedule - 5/9/2022 - 5/15/2022

So no tournament, finally a week for rest, though there are some interesting events to participate in.

13 Likes

That’s a weird week. No tournament?

6 Likes

YOHOOO its break week less gooo

7 Likes

Omg finally I can unlock Megalodon!

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised if we get the next week two tournaments for a hybrid unlock and a vip tournament

6 Likes

I am too much used to, here is tournament every week, that this schedule looks so strange for me :joy:

5 Likes

The last tournament-free week appears to be the Week of 9/7/2020.

8 Likes

We need those kind of free weekends more. Overly repetitive tourney logic is exhausting, plus the new releases are far from being excited. Don’t you all agree?

16 Likes

Especially when there’s a cot going its a good thing you can rest in tournaments (unless you don’t need the featured creature). But i have a feeling that we might get another tournament hybrid soon and then we have two tournaments at once

2 Likes

I hope the “spend DNA” event mean some decent discounts… Since I didnt’t have much DBs to kill this weekend, I almost didn’t spend any DNA either.

4 Likes

What is the “dinosaur day battle”?

1 Like

I spent all of my DNA, hatched and sold super hybrids for more and spent that to.

I hatch at least 50 tournament Dino’s. Never going to get a DAnA and hatchery discount at the same time again. I mostly blew everything on Thursday.

3 Likes

The good news is I don’t have to feel guilty over not doing a tournament this week lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

FTFY

3 Likes

Wierd. Gen 2 fury on a monday, and rarity rumble on a saturday, also a new event and community event? just wierd

2 Likes

Apologies, it seems that the VIP tournament didn’t make it onto the calendar. A new one will be posted with the VIP tournament running on the weekend by end of the day Monday.

12 Likes

Knew it was too good to be true

10 Likes

Stygimoloch for the win!! It’s the only VIP I don’t have.

3 Likes

If it is Stygy, I can finally quit VIP :joy:

The vip tournament added

6 Likes