Weekly Schedule - 5/9/2022 - 5/15/2022

Herbivore Challenge is quite challenging, not least because to is one of those rare events where even though it is PVE your opponent may go first.

It starts off with 3x herbivores against 3x Pterosaurs, so far so good.

But then it works through the classes until inevitably you are up against 3 Carnis. Save your best team(s) until last

And he is going first in this battle, too.

The extra defence of Segnosaurus over Segnosuchus (at L10) was important here. Well done Segnosuchus.

Sadly nothing very juicy in my pack

4 Likes

Had luck. I would have lost the last battle, but the opponent got stuck in the attack 3 block 1 pattern. Worked him down slowly. And i got an erlikosaurus.

3 Likes

@Keith Is Dino Day happening?

Would have preferred a tournament herbivore, but at least I got a locked creature. The attack 3 block 1 loop saved me also.

4 Likes

Hi Jwtgacct,

Dinosaur Day Battle event and the Dinosaur Day Gyrosphere are both scheduled for tomorrow and will last the weekend.

3 Likes

I hope opponents going first in PVE isn’t going to be the norm now.

Carnivore battle was a little tough.

But pulled it out

3 Likes

World Classified Event Project not even going to be close. I’ll be surprised if it gets to 25% of the goal. The goal for these have been way out of reach lately.

3 Likes

It would help if we got a nice hybrid discount. Hint hint… :innocent:

3 Likes

Yeah, I wonder why they have such impossible goals. Maybe delete a ZERO. It looks like their top geneticists won’t make a scientific breakthrough this time…

2 Likes

Is this the dynomite discounts?
20220513_192747

8 Likes

Now running 10% on Amphibians/ 20% on Amphibians for VIPs. Looks like they are cycling round different classes of dino with these discounts. 10% off hybrids is worse than Wednesday’s hybrid discount though.

5 Likes

Only 10 billion DNA to go!

1 Like

I so far used 0 DNA on buying creatures this weekend. That’s how good I think the discounts are.

7 Likes

I missed the usual 10% on land creatures on Thursday and had some that I wanted to buy, so I’ve used the discounts to do that. But oh, for a spectacular discount… 40% off on hybrids to round off the weekend, anyone?

It won’t get us to that ridiculous DNA spending target even then.

5 Likes

It’s happening! 30% on hybrids, 40% for VIPs. I just spent almost 500K DNA. :scream: Hurry, it’s almost over.

4 Likes

Are you sure? I am VIP and I have just bought some hybrids with 20% discount.

It ended half an hour ago. I discovered it late.

4 Likes

Thanks for that confirmation! I am 100% sure my discount was only 20%! I guess I will have to contact their support - that really stinks! :frowning:

Bummer, didn’t check the game until now. Oh well, next time. Thanks for the heads up.

@Keith and Ludia team, when you run special discounts that are not the normal ones it would be really helpful to the player base if a schedule was posted some where.

Most people (I am guessing) do not just watch the game constantly looking for when the supposed discount is going to happen, but if there was a schedule you might get some folks to jump on and play at a time they usually do not to catch a discount that they know about.

10 Likes