Ludia Forums

Weekly schedule 6/07/21 to 6/13/21

Looks like we have a Indominus Rex gen 2 tournament this week

13 Likes

If you don’t believe me here is the schedule when the last indo gen 2 tournament happened

6 Likes

Hopefully its gen 2 and not a repeat of gen 1 :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Schedule was released early huh, so someone other than me has uploaded the schedule lol

2 Likes

Also very happy with another indom tournaments, either gen will be useful for me.

Also pilosaurus

1 Like

@Andy_wan_kenobi, @Sionsith and @Tommi who were among the OG Weekly Schedule and Tournament Thread creators list… :eyes:

4 Likes

I meant ever since I started doing weekly schedule, become a habit of checking it every Sunday, so I have been the earliest every week since

Ofcourse it’s drawfed by Andy’s threads

3 Likes

It used to be mine too for some time of 2020, then for a few weeks it became @Nonthawath_777 (hasn’t been active in very long) who frequently made those Threads… Looks like our Schedule and Tourney Thread Makers rotate more frequently than the S-DNA in game does :rofl:

5 Likes

Or these elusive aquatic unlocks too, I thought we cycled trough all aquatics but this is the first time seeing pilosaurus and leedy unlock events.

1 Like

Pliosaurus if I remember correctly has had a few unlocks in recent months as well. Leeds on the other hand had just the one so far and that was exactly on June 11th 2020, the same day I speedran to level 60 for my first Clash of Titans and it coincided with the Leeds bracket.

Aight I’ll stop History Classes With Fury now

4 Likes

Should I also speedrun lvl60? Im lvl 56

yeahhhhhh indo gen 2!!!
I am just going to spend bucks on it to get it!!!

2 Likes

I would really like the fear the indominus reward to have a chance of getting an indominus rex

4 Likes

Again if I remember correctly, the reward wasn’t an Indominus, unless of course reward was level based.

1 Like

I just want a tiny bitsy chance of a indominus rex!
Also when does cot end I did not finish it because I was on vacation

1 Like

Maybe it’s part of ludias compensation, fear the indominus gives us a gen 1 copy and then the tournament is a chance at gen 2…

Oh look at that I’m dreaming again :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

that would be perfect, now I just need bucks to get the tournament

2 Likes

Remember though it’s not confirmed to be gen 2 yet so dont get your hopes up too high, I wish for a gen 2 tournament but you never know what ludia will give us…

3 Likes

I am just hoping, this is one of the tournament I really want indo gen 2 or paras gen 2

2 Likes

It’s a shame, I’ve been waiting for the activation of the T-Rex Gen 2 and Velociraptor Gen 2 for 3 months!
Please Ludia, do T-Rex 2nd gen and Velociraptor 2nd gen next week

2 Likes