Ludia Forums

Weekly schedule 6/07/21 to 6/13/21

Looks like we’ll be doing the insta challenge.
Titles. 1-3 are the same.

And it rewards you with a Veloci.

3 Likes

Man i was hoping to Get and indo out of the faer the Indominus pack but I guess not

I hoped the pack would give me an indominus rex

That would be too good. Ludia would never do that

2 Likes

And it’s lvl 40+ so Ludia wouldn’t give an Indo to a lvl 43 or something.

1 Like

@Indominusrexgen2 exited?? First it was me(indominus rex gen1) then it’s finally time for you( indominus rex gen2)! Oh and yes fear me!!!

2 Likes

That fear the indominus event is a preservation event just a heads up guys

6 Likes

that is so easy, I am going to plow through them with my level 10 vip, its going to be a massacre!!

Yeah you cant lose any of your creatures in the fight though, if one of your creatures gets KOd its game over.

3 Likes

level 10 vip can take care of, it and just in case a level 30 legendary to switch in

1 Like

I came across a very strange algorithm in SV today, I took out the opponents carni with my diplo using all my moves, opponent had 5 moves and 2 would have easily been enough to kill me but instead the opponent went for 5 block when I was left wide open? :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah I didnt realise it was a no ko event at first and used a fodder in first position… good thing I didnt use any OP creatures :sweat_smile:

1 Like

free velociraptor, level 10 best skin

I read this and still…

Ended up having to switch to Nunda. And I still almost won, but not because of my everlasting recklessness.

1 Like

Almost just by 1 hp That seconodontosautus was lucky

1 Like

Yep that threw me too, I was working on a ‘store up with one dino, attack with next’ strategy and couldn’t work out why when the first one got KO’d the fight ended. There was no clue in the title.

Went back with Nundagosuchus and did it in one, but a hint would have been nice.

4 Likes

Yeah, they usually say no KO or something like that. This time I only knew because I saw the forum. The button to start the fight did say “survive” though.

3 Likes

Yeah there was nowhere in this event that stated it was a preservation event, it’s been a while since I have done a preservation event so I’d forgot what the red background meant, ludia should have stated it was preservation alongside mod requirements…

3 Likes

It did say max 3 mods, I don’t think it said anything about minimum requirements.

2 Likes

Do you remember the valentines day event we had? I’m pretty sure that said survive too but it wasnt preservation, that threw me off aswell lol

2 Likes