Weekly Schedule - 6/10/2019 - 6/16/2019

Looks confusing for me.

2 Likes

Okay… Looks like I’m gonna be all out of gold by the end of the week, lol. In all seriousness, I am looking forward to it

I’m curious as to what the Movie Anniversary will be about.

That’s going to be a busy Saturday, looking forward to the VIP tournament.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for Omega 09. I always wanted to face him. What finally made me want to play this game was a video by Gaming Beaver in wich he faced off against it.

4 Likes

Busy week, but that’s good for unlocking Ceratosaurus and collecting Kaprosuchus S-DNA. The S-DNA reward for Clash of Titans had better come back soon.

2 Likes

The events hearkening back to that fantastic original movie are welcome.

Hopefully the final showdown features us the players having T-Rexes facing off against Velociraptors, or even a a T-rex-and-Velociraptor team against Indominus, or Velociraptor vs. Indoraptor (granted, that last one would require an amazing amount of skill to win, or a level 150+ Velociraptor, but I like the idea of recreating Blue vs. Indoraptor).

2 Likes

Wow, such a busy week! Was looking for something to do today with nothing on the events for me other than daily missions. Hope I can compete in everything but have outpatient surgery on Tuesday, a funeral for my father on Friday and with lots of family in town all during the week and through the weekend, probably going to miss out on some of these. As obsessed with this game as I am, sometimes there just are more important things to do.

1 Like

I love the anniversary events too… I still remember seeing that original movie in the theatre when it first came out, it was so amazing, and ground-breaking and such a thrill for someone like me that was so fascinated with dinosaurs growing up. While I’ve seen all the movies, none ever quite matched the magic of that first one (pretty good book too!)

4 Likes

Mary_Jo, hope your busy week ahead goes as well as possible without major hitches. I’ll be taking time off next month for travel.

2 Likes

Thanks - I’m mostly hoping that the surgery to remove the large kidney stone I have goes okay and I recover quickly for the services for my Dad. It should be pretty straightforward, but with anything at all invasive you just never can know for sure.

I wish you all the best in the coming week.

2 Likes

Please no T-Rex and Velociraptor. I just used them to evolve an Idominus Rex.

2 Likes

I will be sending good thoughts your way @Mary_Jo for the week ahead.

1 Like

Thanks @Tommi and @Sionsith, I appreciate your good thoughts!

@Tommi - Now I’m glad I haven’t made one yet! But my guess is just that the dinos you will have to battle are the movie ones, but you can use any Jurassics against them.

Is anyone going to build up his Spimosaurus armada for this event?

2 Likes

I was just going to post that information:

The question is what is the next creature after that on the next battle and will it be three different creatures you are battling with. The pack is decent as the first two cards you have a 50% chance at 500 DB and the last two cards are creatures.

Ugh, I don’t even have a level 30 of spino yet. Guess I better start hatching some out.

I’ve got a lvl 20 and lvl 10 and have the resources to make a lvl 40, but, as @Sionsith mentioned, what comes after that. I only think of that because the reward could be worth it.

1 Like

Yeah and I would assume the x1 means only one required? But one per round?