Weekly schedule 6/13/2022 - 6/19/2022

Here is our new week, continuing the theme of the film. I wonder what the tournament will be? Hopefully, the main bug will be fixed early in the week to let us enjoy our battles.

4 Likes

Oviraptor?

6 Likes

Hopefully a dominion creature. Maybe oviraptor cause desert

5 Likes

It’s a VIP tourney. What a shame

4 Likes

I better start stacking on dino bucks if I’m going to participate in the gyrosphere, but i am excited for the upcoming events as well.

Aww, Inconography looks like Baryonyx, so I guess it’s twin Baryonyx tourney?

8 Likes

This is going to be extremely fun

Oh Baryonyx I have many of them to use in squad for tournament especially lv.30 and lv.20

1 Like

If it is Baryonyx, will we get 2 copies?

They kinda teased oviraptor in the recent teaser image so it could be him

1 Like

2 Likes

Its official

Already available in the Solid Gold Plus pack

the Proceratosaurus is also now available via the Solid Pack.

stats nvl 40

7 Likes

Procerato gone for 10.000 LP pack

Yes it would be 2 copies, but it looks like it’s confirmed Oviraptor.

4 Likes

With those stats, it is basically another expensive barry.

4 Likes

I wish they would’ve made it a full tank like Apata. Oh well, guess I’ll just keep her at L10 until the next tournament for her… :thinking:

Also the dumping of VIP+ dinos down into the SG packs is getting kinda old. Wheuro, Acrocantho, now Procerato. Why is Ludia hell-bent on keeping the overpriced VIP+ packs at 10% chance? I guess to give non-VIP players access finally to dinos previously hidden behind VIP+ status? Yay for them I guess…

3 Likes

Well it aint that bad. Now they are cheaper for you guys to get, and us non vips get to have new dinosaurs to unlock. Plus, i bet oviraptor will have a unique animation. [Itll probably be the gallimimus animation]

2 Likes

I totally agree with what you said, this sounds good news for both VIP and non-VIP players. Can’t wait to have Procerato in my park now!

1 Like

OT, but Stygimoloch is currently available for 50K LPs. It is the only VIP dinosaur I do not have. Am really tempted to pull the trigger…

1 Like

Is the quetzo event all pterosaurs? (Like the therizino event was all herbivores)