Weekly schedule 6/20/22 - 6/26/22

FVnZQCaX0AI3T_R
Tournament is probably a cave creature

11 Likes

chill week finally!!!

1 Like

This cave probably.Same background.

9 Likes

Is it possible that it could be suchodus or platecarpus instead? :innocent: (Reason below)

3 Likes

Definitely not Platecarpus. I hope it’s gonna be Suchodus honestly.

6 Likes

Hopefully suchodus. He didn’t had a tournament since his release

6 Likes

Tourney is def a cave. It’s extremely similar to both Bananogmius and Suchodus. I find it highly unlikely that it’s Gillicus

5 Likes

I hope it’s suchodus. But there is a chance that it’s gallicus again, and the new (leaked) aquatic hybrid could be released on friday.

4 Likes

Yeah i find it really likely to be gillicus, because it might get a hybrid soon. (Detained)
The background is really similar to suchodus, and plisiosuchus, although I think it’s gillicus

6 Likes

And from what I recall this hybrid is not only reef but also a tournament/unique hybrid! It’s something we needed for so long!

5 Likes

The iconography is different than the dual Gillicus tourney last year, so that’s why I crossed it off:

The iconography is panned slightly up in this weeks tourney, which puts it in line with Bananogmius and Suchodus tourneys.

I guess we have to see if this week we get the teasers for the new Gillicus hybrid inside the news feed :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

It’s already in the game! Kinda disappointed since Gillicus is one of the two cave tournament creatures I already have (with the other being Plesiosuchus), buuut it’s for a new hybrid, so yay, I guess.

1 Like

Well it was confirmed that the new Reef hybrid is coming, so it is Gillicus:

5 Likes

No Tournament today?

Nevermind, its here now

Looks like Dolor since the schedule.