Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule - 6/21/2021 - 6/27/2021

Light week ahead of us

13 Likes

Nice I enjoy those aquatic wave events, :crossed_fingers: on the tourney being pachyrhino

9 Likes

The schedule looks so…empty.

6 Likes

Hope so!! :love_you_gesture:t2:

4 Likes

I really wanted some special events but there is no special event so yea its ok

At least the unlocks will garuntee 200 DB this week :partying_face:

2 Likes

Not sure on the Spinosaurus. If I remember correctly then the 3 non-creature cards of the pack have other resource odds against 200 DB cards.

1 Like

I thought the unlocks was DNA, DB (usually 100), food and spino? Add that to the other unlock and we have 200.

1 Like

Yea but it is always spino in super rare carnivores shouldn’t there be a rajasaurus unlock too

Still no gen 2 fury!!! :rage: :rage:

8 Likes

Rajasaurus is currently not in rotation for an unlock, along with Aerotitan, Metriorhynchus, Supersaurus, Euplocephalus and Parasaurolophus.(hope I didn’t leave anything out)

4 Likes

You actually left many out.

4 Likes

Forgot to say, I only mentioned the super-rares.

4 Likes

Ah okay. Then you’ve not left out any I think.

5 Likes

Eh, I have no comment

2 Likes

I actually wonder if we will get the components for scorpius next seen as alive has just got scorpius, I think the monthly newsletter is tomorrow so I’m sure we will find out.

I’m also hoping on a new hybrid or super hybrid appearing next week seen as it’s a light week :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I just want some more gen 2 fury, you cant find gen2 anywhere!!
please ludia, at least one more for each, you already did not got me my deserve indo gen2 pack, so at least give me gen 2 fury

6 Likes

only interesting here is tournament, i am still waiting for allosaurus gen 2 right model and both gen 2 fury

1 Like

Oh I’m so glad seeing this. Finally, a week off.
:massage_man::bath:t2:🧖‍♂

In fact, I was hoping for a weekfull of maintenance, that they focus on the well known bugs and we have a long break from playing in the meantime. Would be so great, in deed.

6 Likes

Maybe we’ll get carno gen 2 for scorpius :eyes:

3 Likes