Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule - 6/22 - 6/28

9 Likes

Light week. Nice

6 Likes

Pretty boring week considering I’ve unlocked both Ankylosaurus and Mauisaurus. I need Helicoprion, Leptocleidus, Elasmosaurus and Styxosaurus.

6 Likes

This is actually one event more than a normal week before covid19.

They really upped the schedule to give us more.

It has been an exciting few months!

And it is SEGNOSURUS!!!

7 Likes

Don’t need Anky unlock…why don’t they actually give something that hasn’t had an unlock week such as Pyroraptor/Carnotaurus.

SEGNOSAURUSSSS

9 Likes

VIP tournament for last few days…so if you’re not a VIP there’s going to be no events?

2 Likes

Look at the standard event schedule to see the events for Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

But no tournament, non vip get the weekend off.

2 Likes

Yes, I really couldn’t care less what else is on the schedule, other than that one bit of information! Who cares about a fairly lame Indoraptor Gen 2 when I can have a killer chicken instead!

9 Likes

Just happy Segno is the CoT! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Great, another Ankylosaur.

1 Like

Segnosaurus!!!

2 Likes

I am thankful that there is no tournament for this weekend,it will give me time to prepare my lineup for the next tournament. It will also give enough time for my second Indominus Rex,I Rex Gen 2 and my 3rd Rajastega. It will also give me time for the formation of Stegoceratops . I will also have another solid Gold Pack done,so it might be a nice Jurassic VIP.

2 Likes

The week is off to a great start with this win from Prize Drop, which also contained 2 1,500 DB cards …

8 Likes

Haha nice.

1 Like

Remembered that from yesterday’s prize drop. Enjoy the Pterodaustro.

1 Like

Congrats. I wish Gold Slot was available for food and DNA,that would make it so much more worth for non VIP Players

1 Like

I won the Pterodaustro pack too! Great way to start the week. Plus 2 Archelons, which I am a big fan of too, nice reef to have when you want a lead off meat shieldy type. If you don’t need them to unlock the hybrid which is of course a pretty awesome one.

4 Likes

But then people wouldn’t pay up for a membership. That’s the whole point of having features in the game only available for VIPs. Ultimately this game still is one of the best mobile one I’ve seen to play without paying for it.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Have you made up your mind how to celebrate your 100th video?
Fireworks :fireworks:, free dinos for all?

5 Likes